Grogimus!

I wasn’t able to make it to Blade show this year. I have been checking my phone every ten minutes to find out what I’m missing. But then the dogs informed me the mail had arrived.
And there was a package for me.

2E119CCE-71B5-48A4-ABC7-C63C6C3D0617.jpeg 1126AE2B-FDD0-4963-9E43-DCB2C1081EC3.jpeg 84F0724A-79EB-4F11-84CC-6058E48E1743.jpeg
My first left handed, leather sheath.
All my other leather sheaths are brown and right side carry.
My first impressions are:
Awesome, awesome and awesome!!!!
Seriously, it looks perfect. Knife fits great and rides just above the hip. Perfect height for me.
Sorry about the crappy pics but they are the only kind I take.
Thanks Grog!!!!

I wasn’t able to make it to Blade show this year. I have been checking my phone every ten minutes to find out what I’m missing. But then the dogs informed me the mail had arrived.

View attachment 916844 View attachment 916846 View attachment 916847
Seriously, it looks perfect. Knife fits great and rides just above the hip. Perfect height for me.
Thanks Grog!!!!
Nice!!!
Congratulations on that awesome piece of work!

Came walking through the house with it on my hip. My boys got all excited... “Are we going camping?!?!”
Unfortunately, the answer was “no”.
I’ll have to remedy that!
It really does ride at the perfect height.
Although I haven’t done any field testing I’m confident, by build alone, that it’s going to prove highly durable.
I’ve never needed a big knife when me and the wife section hike on the AT but I’ll be bringing this on our fall trip regardless.

View attachment 916844 View attachment 916846 View attachment 916847
Thanks Grog!!!!
It was good to make a sheath for a right-brained, correct handed person.

It was good to make a sheath for a right-brained, correct handed person.
I noticed a while ago that there seems to be a higher than average number of southpaws hanging out in the CPK forum.
It makes sense really. Higher frequency of genius amongst southpaws.
So it’s not that left handed people are drawn to CPK. It’s that geniuses are drawn to CPK, therefore you find a higher number of left handers here!

Waited way to long to post some picks of these.
b6Edv0P.jpg

Each is unique, each is color matched to its handle, and yet their tied together in style and a distinct upswept flair by the handles.
YGKC6D2.jpg

A quartet of genuine individuals.
7QxVnBh.jpg

Leather glamour shot.

Fantastic work by grogimus grogimus , beautiful high quality work and just one of the nicest guys you're likely to come across.

Stay tuned for some new Grog made photos to be added. I'm gonna be p*mping my biatch GrogMeister hard later on today.

I received an exquisite MC leather masterwork from Dan yesterday, but I'm up to my eyeballs with some other projects. Good news also that I finally got my previously hostaged MC released too :D

Back