• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group Buy - Canvas Micarta - 3/8" thick sheets 12x12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I got your emails. I will get this taken care of as soon as I can. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Dan

Dan I have been waiting as well lets try and get this taken care of I think all of us here have been polite and patient I am starting to feel like i am being taken advantage of and thats not good for anyone.

canranger - you should be good to go now.

I got screwed too (money gone, seller gone)...so I'm doing my best to recover.

I apologize for the wait time on this, but I am doing my best and haven't forgotten about you.

Dan

Last edited:
Dan, I'm still waiting. I have heard nothing. I want my $153.00 paid via Paypal back immediately. At least acknowledge that you owe me the money and give me a date to expect the funds.

I would recommend that all of us that paid via Paypal file a complaint against Dan. I waited too long for a simple refund. Now more than just myself have to file a complaint for Paypal to start an investigation and eventually give anyone who hasn't received what they ordered a refund.

Lewis

Did I get everybody?

Anybody else waiting for a refund?

Dan

OK I have been following this thread and was hoping to get some of the left over stuff if there was any. I kinda think everyone needs to chill out! Dan seems to be a good guy who tried to do everyone a huge favor. He got seriously screwed way worse than anyone else in this deal I'm sure. I know a 150 bucks is a lot of money but I realy don't think it is going to put anybody in the poor house.You can see Dan has been trying like hell to get everyone paid back. I'm sure Dan has been busting his balls trying to raise the money back that was basically stole to get everyone paid back. All this talk about filing complaints is a bunch of crap. Dan has supported blade forums a ton and always sales awsome knives for good price. So I think everyone needs put this behind you and move on. If you need any help Dan let me know. I'll try and help.

Dan,

just seeing how my orders are going. I've sent a few emails and haven't heard back from you in awhile. I wish your order tracker was up so I can at least see what I have on order. If I remember correctly it is 2 rehandles & a WSK.

thanks,
Brian

Hello, Dan

Just checking if you are receiving my messages and if you have any news for me.
Thanks.

OK I have been following this thread and was hoping to get some of the left over stuff if there was any. I kinda think everyone needs to chill out! Dan seems to be a good guy who tried to do everyone a huge favor. He got seriously screwed way worse than anyone else in this deal I'm sure. I know a 150 bucks is a lot of money but I realy don't think it is going to put anybody in the poor house.You can see Dan has been trying like hell to get everyone paid back. I'm sure Dan has been busting his balls trying to raise the money back that was basically stole to get everyone paid back. All this talk about filing complaints is a bunch of crap. Dan has supported blade forums a ton and always sales awsome knives for good price. So I think everyone needs put this behind you and move on. If you need any help Dan let me know. I'll try and help.
what you said

Please post unrelated topics on Dan's forum if possible. thanks-marekz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back