• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group Buy - Canvas Micarta - 3/8" thick sheets 12x12

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, guys...I have been sicker than a dog and not getting online much. I will take care of the refunds as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.

Dan

Thanks Dan, I got mine as well. Just in time for Christmas, which is a real blessing in our home this year.

Dan, I am going to ask for a refund,too. Email sent. Let me know you got it, please.
Stacy

Dan followed thread sent and email with copy of transaction and all the important information thanks

Hi Dan I still haven't recieved my refund after following direction any idea when it will be sent??

Dan, I emailed you the info, and sent all pertinent data. I have not hear from you, or received a refund to my paypal account. Any update for us???
Stacy

Ok my turn Dan ?????

Maybe if we get a third person he will appear like the candyman

I know Dan is a stand up guy and a hell of a knife maker.
But for the life of me, I just don't understand the situation, makes no sense at all :confused:

I apologize, guys....got a lot going on this time of year outside the shop and my time has been very limited. I will get the refunds as soon as I can. I did get your emails.

Dan

Dan,
I am glad you have posted a response, but I have to say that your response to my emails and posts up to now has been zilch. I would appreciate a refund in the next three days, please.

If you spent the money, be a man and just say so. If you still have it, refund it....it is that simple.

Stacy

Dan I still haven't recieved my refund either but you know that come on bud we sent the cash in good faith just send it back this will be the 3rd time I have gotten ripped of on a deal from here.

Abe

Last edited:
Dan, I want a refund also. I sent you an email with all the requested information. A little communication goes a LONG way. I sent via PayPal the money for 5 pieces of micarta on 1 Aug 2009 and not heard one word.

Thanks,
Lewis

I'm in total agreement about communication. An email from Dan , in return of any of the several I sent him, would have made me not post here at all.
Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back