• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group Buy - Canvas Micarta - 3/8" thick sheets 12x12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, I have not received my refund yet.
Why no reply to the multiple emails that I've sent you requesting a refund?
Don't give a sh*t? Is that it, Dan?

Dan,

I can't wait any longer, please send me a refundon the 2 sheets of Micarta. Maybe you could wrap my BarraKuda in with it.

Thanks,
Chris

Guys - I will make the refunds as soon as I can.

cdhumiston - the BarraKuda was mailed yesterday - I sent you an email about it. Did you not get it?

Dan

Guys - I will make the refunds as soon as I can.

cdhumiston - the BarraKuda was mailed yesterday - I sent you an email about it. Did you not get it?

Dan

Dan, i did not receive the email. Thanks for updating me here on the thread. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Thanks,

Thank you for the refund, Dan.:thumbup:

Dan I changed my mind. Please send my refund today, and please acknowledge this message today.

Thank you.

Just for the record, I'm tired of members of this forum taking advantage of their peers. If you are interested in learning of a similar situation that I've been subject to, see my post in the Feedback forum. This is just not acceptable.

I've issued refunds to anyone who asked for one, Dave.

I will do yours as soon as I can.

Dan

I've issued refunds to anyone who asked for one, Dave.

I will do yours as soon as I can.

Dan

Dan,

Just wondering how you are handling the refunds? Are they going out by mail or Paypal refunds? I have not received mine yet.

Thanks,
Chris

Dan, please send me the refund as well. It's been too long and I do not want to wait without even knowing the estimated date when micarta is expected.

-
Sergiy

Hey Dan

Sorry bud its been a while so I am going to bail myself I need the money to get more supplies. Could you send me my refund please.

Abe

Dan,

My refund arrived, thank you very much. I'm sorry this one sort of fell through. Better planning and a confirmed receipt/shipping date would work wonders in the future.

I have faith in your character and never once believed anyone was being ripped off!

Keep producing those great knives!

P.S. I promise to use that BarraKuda in the next week and get a reveiw up. It may not be slicing fish, but I should be able to work on some steak and veggies.

Thanks,

Sent an email for a refund too and was sure to include all the info you requested in the link you provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back