• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Group Buy - Canvas Micarta - 3/8" thick sheets 12x12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE NOT received my Micarta from Dan. Communication is spotty at best. This puts a bad light on group buys...

If anybody needs natural Micarta, you can get 12x12x3/8" for $20.18 a sheet. I ordered 3 sheets delivered to Canada for $80.00 US From These Guys and I had the product in just over a week.

The prices in this deal are $81.00 for the product plus $29.00 shipping.

BTW, I have NOT received my micarta order

Im sorry yall -this is really getting as someone put it " sad". im sure there is a problem with time management but it really has been along time. I hate getting upset about these kind of things - but im not really upset yet--just wondering what is going on.He has alot on his plate-God bless him for that. I was thinking about just getting a refund but it seems some of you arent getting that either. Lets all just take a deep breathe and let the negative energy go for awhile. I feel all will be welll soon. or else I want MY DAM REFUND < MAN!!!-only kidding, but maybe? - thanks marekz

Hey I know! .............. Blanket Party!!!

Just Kidding! :D

Dan's a good guy, we're not going to get ripped off. But honestly, this has gone on way too long. C'mon Dan, just take a weekend and ship the stuff, okay? I'm sure you've been using yours. ;)

To state the obvious, I have not received mine either - thanks for the info on alternate sources. I also emailed Dan requesting a refund. I've had good dealings with him in the past.

update - got a full refund

Last edited:
I'm here guys...just swamped with work.

I don't have all the micarta here yet. I am expecting it...but like with all "favors"...I feel bad pestering people...that I might get a "forget it" if I get too pesky.

If anybody needs a refund, I will gladly issue one. Like I said, I wasn't 100% sure on the timeframe on this one.

I will have all the micarta - there is no doubt on that. And when it comes in, I will cut it up immediately and send it out promptly - and the rest will go for sale. In the meantime, I have had to buy it at higher prices elsewhere...just like you guys.

If you are short on micarta, you might need to order some from somewhere else.

This was mostly to explore a new avenue of ordering in larger quantities to try to get a better price. It WILL be worth it!! Just might mean waiting a little longer. Once I get this first order hammered out properly, there should be no waiting in getting it.

Sorry for the delays, guys!!

Dan

Email sent and refund requested. Thanks.

Sorry, but over a month ago you said the micarta was in stock and shipping.

Last edited:
Dan, send me a refund please.

Daniel, I feel bad about this entire deal, and I'm sorry it had to come to this.

Although I can't speak for everyone here, all I ever asked for, or expected, was for you to be up front.

Thank you for coming clean :thumbup: and, fwiw, I hold no animosity. Just get things squared away asap and I can let bygones be bygones ............................ fair-nuff ?

:)

Last edited:
Dan - whats the wait time on the refunds? can you refund immediately or do those who wants a refund will have to wait ( if so can you give a time span). im on the fence about what i want to do. please reply--thank you marekz

Just for the record, I hold no animosity either. I would just like to move on...

Dan, Where's my refund, buddy?
- Mitch

Dan if you can provide a reasonable estimate of the delivery time I may be willing to wait for the micarta.

Thanks,

Same here. I am willing to wait if I know how long the wait is going to be. I just do not want to wait indefinitely.

--
Sergiy

Dan whatever dude--you know what i dont want a refund--i want the canvas micarta- please trey and update us when you can- thanks marekz---cancell my refund request-thankz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back