GSO-12 Who has one on order?

I sold my Fiddleback forge camp knife because it was too big. So I just ordered A GSO 12! makes sense to me!

That stinks you lost $100 on that knife, I would've snapped it up a while ago if I didn't already have one. I've got a couple things to relist myself to get the 12 locked in soon.

Official website? Or Facebook? I'm trying to find the nay sayers.

Whoa! I meant official facebook page, sorry! Nay sayers are not hard to find there unfortunately. Unless Guy posts about a give a way then suddenly everyone is a long time supporter and expert knife tester.

Jim Yocum has been the most recent guy to post negatively for no reason at all. Yay trolls!

As their official facebook page, I can't imagine all the whining is good for newcomers if that is their first impression, but with that said, I'd rather have those who just don't get it stay there as opposed to here or the Facebook fan group.

Whoa! I meant official facebook page, sorry! Nay sayers are not hard to find there unfortunately. Unless Guy posts about a give a way then suddenly everyone is a long time supporter and expert knife tester.

Jim Yocum has been the most recent guy to post negatively for no reason at all. Yay trolls!

As their official facebook page, I can't imagine all the whining is good for newcomers if that is their first impression, but with that said, I'd rather have those who just don't get it stay there as opposed to here or the Facebook fan group.

Hahaha! I know exactly who you're talking about. Kids like that give me the Willys. See what I did there?!!

I am very close to ordering a 12. Maybe 2 of them... I am persuading myself a little more each day.

Back