Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

My pain management Dr. has been great! He doesn't just want to give me epidurals every couple of months, and if the Neurosurgeon is unable to operate, he is wanting to put a module in my back that is supposed to help manage the pain, although I'm not too excited about that option.
Dennis, what is a pain module? :eek:

Well, there appears there is no slowing this runaway train down! Great Awsome photos all!
Here's mine at the Pain Management Dr.'s office today, not the best photo, but maybe it will get me back in the flow of this superhighway!:eek::D:thumbsup:
Xwp62IX.jpg
Hope you find some relief, Dennis. I could just imagine the look on your doctor's face if he walked in on you taking pictures of your knife in the exam room. Priceless. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

This thread is moving faster than the Millennium Falcon!
Just quote worthy :D

He sounds a lot better than the feller I saw Dennis, hope you can get some relief soon my friend :thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Jack! Hopefully soon.

Dennis, what is a pain module? :eek:

Hey, Dave!
It's a small device about the size of a tic-tac box, with leads that they install into the spine that neutralize the pain signals.

Hope you find some relief, Dennis. I could just imagine the look on your doctor's face if he walked in on you taking pictures of your knife in the exam room. Priceless. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Just quote worthy :D
Thank you very much, John!
I had just got in the exam room, and the nurse said he would be a while since he was in with a new patient, and somehow I blanked out, couldn't stop myself!:D

Back in 2018, I received a couple of horn samples from Wright's for that year's Guardian's knives. Unfortunately, the samples were nothing like the other horn they had o_O I had been hoping to have a Redhead that year, but it wasn't to be :( Knowing Charlie's love of that horn, I sent him Betty Grable, while I kept Marilyn ;) Hope you're running around again soon Charlie :thumbsup:

oaE8q1u.jpg

9ZPVrM4.jpg

Per Jack's arm twisting, I'm in.

My one and only lambsfoot. To be rectified soon after I win that ebony. ;)

31989185127_b379da7561_c.jpg

That one looks like it's been getting some good use Christian :) :thumbsup:

After midnight here, so I'll see you tomorrow folks :) Hope we'll have some good news about Charlie then. Thanks to everyone who helped get us to Page 1000 :) :thumbsup:

KuohTbx.jpg

mitch4ging mitch4ging - Dennis I am thinking positive thoughts and wishing for a good prognosis and solution my friend.
Thank you very much, Dwight!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hmm? o_Oo_Oo_O that's a maybe I'll do it maybe I won't thing, one day at a time my friend. :thumbsup::)
Heres a back up system for a pacemaker. ;):p
View attachment 1119755
It is, Dave, and thanks!!

:D:thumbsup: always good to have a backup!:)

And I'm in on Jack's awsome and generous giveaway!
Yet another bad photo...2 in one day, gotta be a record!:confused::p
nuAhzDR.jpg

Great Ironwood collection Ron :) I know you have more Lambsfoot knives than that though :thumbsup:
Yes I do my friend! :thumbsup: I think this is all of them! This is a rapidly put together group shot and I’m afraid I may need to get my ladder and one of my Canons to get a better photo. Of course since I stated I’m In already this photo is just for the viewing pleasure of The Guardians! :D

40770636323_8c30474e92_o_d.jpg

Yes I do my friend! :thumbsup: I think this is all of them! This is a rapidly put together group shot and I’m afraid I may need to get my ladder and one of my Canons to get a better photo. Of course since I stated I’m In already this photo is just for the viewing pleasure of The Guardians! :D

That's a fabulous group of lambs, Ron. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Holy smokes that's a nice group!

Back