Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I was just thinking the same Ron :) :thumbsup:
Great minds my friend, great minds! :thumbsup: :)
Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron, that’s a great big, beautiful Lambsfoot.:thumbsup:

Persistence and patience paid off thanks to a member. A small fellow(the knife, not the member:)), but so nice. Lovely swayback, good feel in hand, with a larger blade to handle ratio.

b4d0029b-585a-4c34-8dcd-f421107a82e3-jpeg.1120606

dc9f6c7f-9df9-4df1-80d9-858ab66d31cd-jpeg.1120607
Thanks for the compliment Harvey! :) Congratulations on your beautiful Ashley’s Choice! :thumbsup:

I have to agree with the others, what a great looking knife and phito!!:)
Thanks Dennis! :)

Very cool pic, Cpt. Jack!:):thumbsup:

Aye! That be the Black Pearl!:D:D

Mine today, but a recycled photo...
ZqLIsWh.jpg

Thanks a lot pal, it be the Black Freighter ;) :thumbsup:

dc3a04b42af7c33955f0e2f22163d337.jpg

Great pic of your ebony '18 :thumbsup:

Looks good Jack! :thumbsup::cool:
The favorite around here is Big Rock Traditional English Brown Ale :D
images

Is it good Dave? I like a Brown Ale, though it's not such a common style here as when I was young :thumbsup:

It hasn't impressed me that they were posted in this thread Preston, all except the one which is a Lambsfoot o_O
I'll refrain from commenting on any non-Lambsfoot from this point on Jack, sorry.
That’s such a nice image, Mark.:thumbsup:

Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron, that’s a great big, beautiful Lambsfoot.:thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black very nice ship and Lambsfoot. Wasn’t the crow’s nest often meted out as punishment?:)

@Foddering Nicely detailed closeup, Dwight.

Good Morning Guardians.

Un let-up rain for three days now. More to come.

Persistence and patience paid off thanks to a member. A small fellow(the knife, not the member:)), but so nice. Lovely swayback, good feel in hand, with a larger blade to handle ratio.
View attachment 1120605

View attachment 1120606

View attachment 1120607
Wonderful photography, Dwight. It may be small in stature but not in appearance. It's been wet here also, and in fact unpredictable. It was misty this morning, cleared up...the sun was out and blue skies. Within and hour heavy fog moved in and the temp dropped, just overcast now...Colorado's springtime weather:rolleyes:
It's Beer o'Clock here in Yorkshire ;) :thumbsup:

Y1ninhi.jpg
Enjoy, Jack, Life and Death, what an unusual name for a beer. I notice that many of the brews pictured here with Lambsfoot are with unusual names...at least to me(non-drinker).

Thanks for the kind words Dwight! :) The same could well be said about your Dam Lamb my friend
Thanks Ron

Thanks Dwight, wonderful photo there
Thanks Jack. Another lovely pic of the black black ebony lamb.:)

Thanks Dwight, that Stag DamiLami is truly a most handsome one...and well photographed so as to bring out it's fine qualities.
Thanks Preston

@Foddering Nicely detailed closeup, Dwight.
Thanks Harvey. Fantastic images of your new AC. Congratulations! That one is a dream.

Oh Dwight, you make me sooo jealous!!
:D Thanks Dennis!

Pizza n Pizzazzzzz...:cool:IMG_1960.jpeg

I'll refrain from commenting on any non-Lambsfoot from this point on Jack, sorry.

Wonderful photography, Dwight. It may be small in stature but not in appearance. It's been wet here also, and in fact unpredictable. It was misty this morning, cleared up...the sun was out and blue skies. Within and hour heavy fog moved in and the temp dropped, just overcast now...Colorado's springtime weather:rolleyes:

Enjoy, Jack, Life and Death, what an unusual name for a beer. I notice that many of the brews pictured here with Lambsfoot are with unusual names...at least to me(non-drinker).

I wish folks would refrain from posting them here Preston, it is very tiresome having to ask people to edit their posts - often with beautiful knives included - but there are numerous other places for folks to post them here, and they could always provide a link to another thread. I would be grateful if everyone here helped to keep this as the Lambsfoot thread, as I know some have in the past. Please be vigilant Guardians! ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Preston, that brewery which is out near where I spent my Easter Friday, produces a number of decent beers with similar names, I have 'Love & Hate' in the fridge ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Another lovely pic of the black black ebony lamb.:)

Thanks Preston

Thanks Harvey. Fantastic images of your new AC. Congratulations! That one is a dream.

:D Thanks Dennis!

Pizza n Pizzazzzzz...:cool:View attachment 1120630

Thank you Dwight, that pizza sure looks good, as does your AC of course :) I have been to stay away from pizza this year, but had one while attending the Royal Armouries Tournament. It was very expensive, and less than mediocre I'm afraid :( :thumbsup:

I just paid for this beauty, which will be coming to me from Willem O'Kelly in South Africa. When I saw the one he did last month and inquired about it, he said he had enough interest to make a batch, so I got on his list for one. He just sent these today. I'm still waiting on my package from South Africa from Timothy La Combre (over 8 weeks now!), so I hope this one arrives in speedier time.

FA58F46D-6442-4369-95E8-4181CDB9220C.jpg E5504AF2-EBD4-402A-8B9F-A2F80C72060D.jpg CB273082-FBFE-447E-A423-B14A841C9F8D.jpg D538AFA7-98E3-4BF7-A291-73CBCAB53E9F.jpg 1A75FE73-2D23-4E30-AE45-F96BBCD35F2F.jpg E05448F2-5FE2-427F-9A7A-3FE966AF2242.jpg B93EDFB4-5A0A-440F-85B8-B08AFCDE64B6.jpg 50F56676-CBD1-4191-B62B-B3D62F22F8E9.jpg D38B6337-E284-4F3F-83C5-994C1E233892.jpg A82B7A58-F025-464B-965F-5B83BC6BB762.jpg

"Wish I could find the Old Brewery Pale Ale or the Nut Brown Ale." A few of my favorites too Vince.

My current (the last 2 years or so) favorite -

View attachment 1120603

AND - for lamb foot content - NOT MINE but a favorite model.

Wait for it...

Ray

View attachment 1120604
Both photos are most excellent, Ray!:cool::thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians.

Un let-up rain for three days now. More to come.

a68addad-636d-4894-a553-1fa4885b8a07-jpeg.1120605

b4d0029b-585a-4c34-8dcd-f421107a82e3-jpeg.1120606

dc9f6c7f-9df9-4df1-80d9-858ab66d31cd-jpeg.1120607
Lovely shots, Harvey!
Rained and tornado's yesterday here, more rain tonight and tomorrow...too flooded already. Feel your pain, but oh what an excellent Lamb you for morale!!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just paid for this beauty, which will be coming to me from Willem O'Kelly in South Africa. When I saw the one he did last month and inquired about it, he said he had enough interest to make a batch, so I got on his list for one. He just sent these today. I'm still waiting on my package from South Africa from Timothy La Combre (over 8 weeks now!), so I hope this one arrives in speedier time.

View attachment 1120632 View attachment 1120633 View attachment 1120634 View attachment 1120635 View attachment 1120636 View attachment 1120637 View attachment 1120638 View attachment 1120639 View attachment 1120640 View attachment 1120641
Jaw dropper!! I really like that!

View attachment 1120632 View attachment 1120633 View attachment 1120634 View attachment 1120635 View attachment 1120636 View attachment 1120637 View attachment 1120638 View attachment 1120639 View attachment 1120640 View attachment 1120641

Interest in Lambsfoot knives definitely seems to be growing. That's a bold and angular blade Joshua, hope it gets to you faster than the La Combre. I have no experience of the SA postal service, so I'm in no position to advise I'm afraid :( :thumbsup:

Rained and tornado's yesterday here, more rain tonight and tomorrow...too flooded already. Feel your pain, but oh what an excellent Lamb you for morale!!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay safe Dennis :thumbsup:

Interest in Lambsfoot knives definitely seems to be growing. That's a bold and angular blade Joshua, hope it gets to you faster than the La Combre. I have no experience of the SA postal service, so I'm in no position to advise I'm afraid :( :thumbsup:

Stay safe Dennis :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack.
One person was killed by a tornado last night, and one person died when their car hydroplaned and wound up in a flooded drainage area.
As long as they are not like the May 3rd 1999 outbreak with the F5'S. Here's a local news channel recalling that day. We sustained about $18,000 in damage, to our right, very little damage, to our left, many houses disappeared.

Hope all in the path of the storms tonight be safe and cautious.

As long as they are not like the May 3rd 1999 outbreak with the F5'S. Here's a local news channel recalling that day. We sustained about $18,000 in damage, to our right, very little damage, to our left, many houses disappeared.
Scary stuff Dennis! :eek: Fortunately, ours are usually a barn or shed although we have had tornados that are attracted to modular and mobile homes.

Scary stuff Dennis! :eek: Fortunately, ours are usually a barn or shed although we have had tornados that are attracted to modular and mobile homes.
I think it that lunar activity around the moon has created magnetic field encompassing the earth's oscillator, targeting the metallic structures located around mobile homes...
But mind you, that's only a theory!:D
When they're almost a mile wide, and winds 300 mph, nothing is safe. I guess we should move out of tornado alley!:rolleyes::confused::D
Thanks, Dennis, I hope your Cocker got his tummy rubbed! ;)

You know he gets his share, Jeff!:cool::thumbsup:

Back