Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I really like this knife, for being my first Lambs Foot!!!;):thumbsup:

1h2nae.jpg

Thanks, Jack.
One person was killed by a tornado last night, and one person died when their car hydroplaned and wound up in a flooded drainage area.
As long as they are not like the May 3rd 1999 outbreak with the F5'S. Here's a local news channel recalling that day. We sustained about $18,000 in damage, to our right, very little damage, to our left, many houses disappeared.

Hope all in the path of the storms tonight be safe and cautious.

That's terrible Dennis, and also, quite a video, 'Mother Nature in a cruel mood' as my grandddad used to say :( Tornadoes are rare here, and relatively small when they occur. The nearest I've seen to one was a 'Dust Devil' :rolleyes: There was a small tornado in Sheffield a few years back (footage online, but I can't post it here), but it's a tiddler compared to that monster! :eek:There have been more extreme ones though, and old folks in Sheffield still talk about the hurricane of 1962, which killed 3 people, destroyed 98 houses, and left two thirds of the buildings in the city damaged. You take care my friend :thumbsup:

Now, that's a tough one to answer, :p between here and Calgary folks claim its one of the best. But that might be because it's produced in Calgary.
My other favorite is Rickards Red Irish Ale as well as Big Rock Brown Ale.

View attachment 1120691

LOL! Good answer Dave :D I guess it was a daft question too! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Dear Jack and Guardians,
I think I never posted here. But congratulations to over a thousand pages of interesting information and pictures around the lambsfoot!
Keep up the good work!:):thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, drop back and see us again sometime :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful and serene John
Thank you, Dwight :)

Aye! That be the Black Pearl!:D:D
First thing I thought of too. :D

Looking good, John!! Hope the weather is pleasant out in sunny Cali!
Thanks, Dennis. Yes, nice and sunny today. :cool:

One person was killed by a tornado last night, and one person died when their car hydroplaned and wound up in a flooded drainage area.
It's no wonder I've never visited your state... It's dangerous over there. ;)

I'm still Totin' Skoll today. It's getting used, just not on food yet :(

That's terrible Dennis, and also, quite a video, 'Mother Nature in a cruel mood' as my grandddad used to say :( Tornadoes are rare here, and relatively small when they occur. The nearest I've seen to one was a 'Dust Devil' :rolleyes: There was a small tornado in Sheffield a few years back (footage online, but I can't post it here), but it's a tiddler compared to that monster! :eek:There have been more extreme ones though, and old folks in Sheffield still talk about the hurricane of 1962, which killed 3 people, destroyed 98 houses, and left two thirds of the buildings in the city damaged. You take care my friend :thumbsup:

LOL! Good answer Dave :D I guess it was a daft question too! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, drop back and see us again sometime :) :thumbsup:
I guess every place has it's issues, like you said, Mother Nature! Between earthquakes, blizzards, flooding, hurricanes, volcanoes, droughts, fires, there is enough to go around, sadly.

Knife content...:)
ucXGSHq.jpg

Jaw dropper!! I really like that!

Thanks Taylor!

Interest in Lambsfoot knives definitely seems to be growing. That's a bold and angular blade Joshua, hope it gets to you faster than the La Combre. I have no experience of the SA postal service, so I'm in no position to advise I'm afraid :( :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. I hope so too! Timothy sent me a handkerchief once before and it didn't take all that long. I think I've just been the victim of the U.S. Postal service on the knives he sent. I'm still hoping they will get here, someday.

@Half/Stop Thank you Ron.

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso Thank you José. Nice Darth Vader and Lambsfoot.

@pjsjr I was confused, because you referred to me as Dwight. Of course it’s an honor to be referred to as Dwight. Trust me, others have been referring to me, here, as Dwight, lately.:) Thank you for the nice words. Here’s to Sunny days for everyone.

@Foddering Thank you Dwight. Nice AC with my favorite food on earth.

JTB_5 JTB_5 Willem makes a great knife. I have one of his from a couple of years ago. It does take awhile to get to you, but the end result is worth it. Congratulations.

mitch4ging mitch4ging Dennis,The one thing the Porch has taught me is humility. What’s some rain compared to life threatening weather events? Thank you for the kind words. Your Lambsfoot has beautiful covers. Be safe and be well.

@nifebrite Nice of you to say that to Jack and the Guardians. Check out the thread of Jack Black Jack Black GAW. I heartily recommend getting a Lambsfoot, one way or another, and joining us.

pistonsandgears pistonsandgears Nice Ironwood Lambsfoot.

JohnDF JohnDF Skoll’s looking good.

Very nice pic :thumbsup: Did you do the painting?

Happy May day! Happy hump day!
Fee6cLR.jpg
Beautiful pic :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot pal, it be the Black Freighter ;) :thumbsup:

dc3a04b42af7c33955f0e2f22163d337.jpg

Great pic of your ebony '18 :thumbsup:

Is it good Dave? I like a Brown Ale, though it's not such a common style here as when I was young :thumbsup:
Nina Simone is wonderful :cool:, isn't she?

Good Morning Guardians
You know JohnDF JohnDF , sometimes I'm almost positive that you're in my head :eek:
Somewhere around a gazillion pages ago, I'm pretty sure it was you that posted a pic with your knife on a fence rail against a wooded background while I was cropping one with the same setting before posting - so I ended up posting something else. Didn't want to be a copy-cat :(
Another time, you posted a knife against a blue flowered ground cover just before I posted a pic with the similar setting o_O
Today I was planning on posting a pic that I took yesterday, with a bird house and what do I see :rolleyes:
You live in the "low mountains" about the same distance from a large town that I do.
You are a fisherman, me too.
No need to mention music!
I mean, this is getting W-E-I-R-D :eek:
Is this a case of "another brother from another mother" or what the heck is goin' on ;)
Anyway, here's my birdhouse pic
OG
Birdhouse_1024_.jpg

Last edited:
I just paid for this beauty, which will be coming to me from Willem O'Kelly in South Africa. When I saw the one he did last month and inquired about it, he said he had enough interest to make a batch, so I got on his list for one. He just sent these today. I'm still waiting on my package from South Africa from Timothy La Combre (over 8 weeks now!), so I hope this one arrives in speedier time.

View attachment 1120632 View attachment 1120633 View attachment 1120634 View attachment 1120635 View attachment 1120636 View attachment 1120637 View attachment 1120638 View attachment 1120639 View attachment 1120640 View attachment 1120641
Yeah buddy! That is outstanding :):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

JohnDF JohnDF Skoll’s looking good.
Thanks, Harvey. :)

You know JohnDF JohnDF , sometimes I'm almost positive that you're in my head :eek:
Somewhere around a gazillion pages ago, I'm pretty sure it was you that posted a pic with your knife on a fence rail against a wooded background while I was cropping one with the same setting before posting - so I ended up posting something else. Didn't want to be a copy-cat :(
Another time, you posted a knife against a blue flowered ground cover just before I posted a pic with the similar setting o_O
Today I was planning on posting a pic that I took yesterday, with a bird house and what do I see :rolleyes:
You live in the "low mountains" about the same distance from a large town that I do.
Is this a case of "another brother from another mother" or what the heck is goin' on ;)
OG
View attachment 1120760
That's funny, I guess great minds really do think alike.
I hate to keep stealing ideas from your head but they're good ones, I just can't help myself.
Also, I was adopted, so ya never know... maybe we are related ;)
Another eerie thought is that we both type in sentences instead of paragraphs.
Besides, your birdhouse is TWICE as good as mine anyways. Lol

Very nice pic :thumbsup: Did you do the painting?

Beautiful pic :thumbsup:

OG
View attachment 1120760

Thanks, Harvey. :)

That's funny, I guess great minds really do think alike.
I hate to keep stealing ideas from your head but they're good ones, I just can't help myself.
Also, I was adopted, so ya never know... maybe we are related ;)
Another eerie thought is that we both type in sentences instead of paragraphs.
Besides, your birdhouse is TWICE as good as mine anyways. Lol

Twilight Zone music plays in the background....:eek:

Thanks, Jack. I hope so too! Timothy sent me a handkerchief once before and it didn't take all that long. I think I've just been the victim of the U.S. Postal service on the knives he sent. I'm still hoping they will get here, someday.

Fingers crossed for you Joshua :thumbsup:

OG
View attachment 1120760

Oh yes :) I have a friend who interviewed her once :thumbsup:

Very spooky guys! :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

Excellent pic OG :thumbsup:

Seems I got stiffed on my new internet package :mad: Still have time to cancel the contract, but they're advertising speeds of 150 mbs, and telling me up to 700 mbs, and I'm getting anywhere between 0 and 6.9mbs! o_O :thumbsdown:

I'm off to the market in the morning folks, early start, so I'll hope to catch up with you later in the day :) Have a good one :thumbsup:

cuvreFS.jpg

Back