Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks, Harvey. :)
That's funny, I guess great minds really do think alike.
I hate to keep stealing ideas from your head but they're good ones, I just can't help myself.
Also, I was adopted, so ya never know... maybe we are related ;)
Another eerie thought is that we both type in sentences instead of paragraphs.
Besides, your birdhouse is TWICE as good as mine anyways. Lol
Uhhh...me, too :eek: (it's the neighbor's birdhouse)
I'm almost afraid to say this but my house is yellow
And by the way, here's my oak tree :rolleyes:
Tree_720_A_HDR.jpg
OG

I'm off to the market in the morning folks, early start, so I'll hope to catch up with you later in the day :) Have a good one :thumbsup:
I hope you have a great time at the market and find some good deals on interesting doodads. :cool:

Uhhh...me, too :eek: (it's the neighbor's birdhouse)
I'm almost afraid to say this but my house is yellow
And by the way, here's my oak tree :rolleyes:
View attachment 1120783
OG
Okay, now you're freaking me out.
If you say you were born in Salinas, I'm going to demand a DNA test :D

Very nice pic :thumbsup: Did you do the painting?

Beautiful pic :thumbsup:

Nina Simone is wonderful :cool:, isn't she?

You know JohnDF JohnDF , sometimes I'm almost positive that you're in my head :eek:
Somewhere around a gazillion pages ago, I'm pretty sure it was you that posted a pic with your knife on a fence rail against a wooded background while I was cropping one with the same setting before posting - so I ended up posting something else. Didn't want to be a copy-cat :(
Another time, you posted a knife against a blue flowered ground cover just before I posted a pic with the similar setting o_O
Today I was planning on posting a pic that I took yesterday, with a bird house and what do I see :rolleyes:
You live in the "low mountains" about the same distance from a large town that I do.
You are a fisherman, me too.
No need to mention music!
I mean, this is getting W-E-I-R-D :eek:
Is this a case of "another brother from another mother" or what the heck is goin' on ;)
Anyway, here's my birdhouse pic
OG
View attachment 1120760
If I was a bird I'd move straight into that house and spend nice days in that oak.

@Half/Stop

matfox matfox Nice of you to say that to Jack and the Guardians. Check out the thread of Jack Black Jack Black GAW. I heartily recommend getting a Lambsfoot, one way or another, and joining us.

@pistonsandgears Nice Ironwood Lambsfoot.

JohnDF JohnDF Skoll’s looking good.
Thanks for the link
That's terrible Dennis, and also, quite a video, 'Mother Nature in a cruel mood' as my grandddad used to say :( Tornadoes are rare here, and relatively small when they occur. The nearest I've seen to one was a 'Dust Devil' :rolleyes: There was a small tornado in Sheffield a few years back (footage online, but I can't post it here), but it's a tiddler compared to that monster! :eek:There have been more extreme ones though, and old folks in Sheffield still talk about the hurricane of 1962, which killed 3 people, destroyed 98 houses, and left two thirds of the buildings in the city damaged. You take care my friend :thumbsup:

LOL! Good answer Dave :D I guess it was a daft question too! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, drop back and see us again sometime :) :thumbsup:
I hope it doesn't take me another 1000 pages to post again...;). Maybe I get me a lambsfoot one day, the ones from Mr. Wright in Sheffield are good from what I read here...?

Last edited:
@Half/Stop Thank you Ron.

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso Thank you José. Nice Darth Vader and Lambsfoot.

@pjsjr I was confused, because you referred to me as Dwight. Of course it’s an honor to be referred to as Dwight. Trust me, others have been referring to me, here, as Dwight, lately.:) Thank you for the nice words. Here’s to Sunny days for everyone.

@Foddering Thank you Dwight. Nice AC with my favorite food on earth.

JTB_5 JTB_5 Willem makes a great knife. I have one of his from a couple of years ago. It does take awhile to get to you, but the end result is worth it. Congratulations.

@mitch4ging Dennis,The one thing the Porch has taught me is humility. What’s some rain compared to life threatening weather events? Thank you for the kind words. Your Lambsfoot has beautiful covers. Be safe and be well.

matfox matfox Nice of you to say that to Jack and the Guardians. Check out the thread of Jack Black Jack Black GAW. I heartily recommend getting a Lambsfoot, one way or another, and joining us.

@pistonsandgears Nice Ironwood Lambsfoot.

JohnDF JohnDF Skoll’s looking good.
Thanks for the link. The knives do look great and I have been thinking for quite a while about purchasing (or winning;)) one.

Last edited:
I hope you have a great time at the market and find some good deals on interesting doodads. :cool:

Thanks John, in some ways it's the highlight of my week! :D Having been going down there so long now, I am first name terms with all the traders, and know them pretty well, and we always have a good laugh on the tool stall, with a good crowd stopping by throughout the morning :) I don't often find knives these days, but I bought a couple of files for Stan Shaw, and a medium-sized vice for me, as well as some bookshelves. The bookshelves are being delivered next week, but I got a taxi back home with the vice - unfortunately got a really miserable taxi driver o_O Also, my pal gave me an open-comb razor, so it'll be interesting to try that out :eek: :D :thumbsup:

About ready to head out and see Avengers End Game. See you all tomorrow. :)

Have a great time John :) I have a mate who, weeks ago, booked three different cinema sessions to see it! :D :thumbsup:

Listening to Eric Church and takin it easy...View attachment 1120887

You are taking some amazing photos of that knife my friend :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1120927
Great 1st day on the grid iron!

Cool pic Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link

I hope it doesn't take me another 1000 pages to post again...;). Maybe I get me a lambsfoot one day, the ones from Mr. Wright in Sheffield are good from what I read here...?

I hope you've entered my giveaway in the other thread, everybody needs a Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Back