Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

You already determined the use of my tin. I am storing my lambfoot barlow (with button and documentation) in it when it is not in use. I'm 81 and I want my heirs to appreciate it's history. When you are my age, you think about such things.

Keep calm and carry a Lambsfoot.
View attachment 1150891
Excellent advice Dave! :thumbsup: :D

I'm sure they'll be glad of the exercise Ron ;) :thumbsup:
Exercise is something that Pam and I were just discussing over lunch. ;) Specifically the lack of and the plan to remedy that situation! :eek: My compliments to the seamstress that made the slips for our Hartshead Barlow’s Jack! :thumbsup: They are an excellent addition. They offer more than ample protection while being light weight! They also are a very classy accessorie to a very classy Lambsfoot! :thumbsup: :D

Is that cranberry on that pie?

Oh, those look amazing, as does your Lambsfoot. :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks chaps! Yip it was cranberry and they were really nice pies actually. :):thumbsup:

Great pics, and it's nice you have your granddad's razor :) Mine was still using a straight razor when he was about 70, but concerned for his safety, his sons persuaded to swap it for a new-fangled thing, think they got him a Gilette Techmatic if anyone remembers those :rolleyes: I imagine he went back to the straight-razor when the first 'head' ran out! :D :thumbsup:

1970s%20Techmatic.jpg

What the blazes is that contraption??
It never ceases to amaze me the pants the ad men dream up to seperate men from their hard-earned over the simple task of shaving. :rolleyes:
I've got my other grandad's razor somewhere but unfortunately it was used as a screwdriver and there's a big chip in the edge. :(

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso The wait was worth it. They’re beautiful. Congratulations, José.

dc50 dc50 very cool image Dave. You’ve got the touch.

Jack Black Jack Black -Waiting for a much desired package taking its’ sweet time. Bummed even(first world problems). Then, unexpectedly, another package, bringing a big happy grin to my face. Your package with an intact, fresh as can be, Yorkshire Parkin. The real deal. Dense, tangy, chewy, and gooey. Delicious! Thank you so much. So kind of you. Love the Friend of Yorkshire pin and key chain, too.
E6143EAC-9CB0-42A1-AF20-C6C75307FC1B.jpeg

Waiting for a much desired package taking its’ sweet time. Bummed even(first world problems). Then, unexpectedly, another package, bringing a big happy grin to my face. Your package with an intact, fresh as can be, Yorkshire Parkin. The real deal. Dense, tangy, chewy, and gooey. Delicious! Thank you so much. So kind of you. Love the Friend of Yorkshire pin and key chain, too.
View attachment 1151098
That looks delicious. Congrats on your superb looking Barlow. :cool: :thumbsup:

Back