Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Arrgghh mates! Did I hear a whisper on the salty breezes of the dreaded word Bexoid! It be ugly as an empty keg of Rum! But does serves its purpose! Arrgghh! Here’s a TEW clad with the ghastly culprit! I’m hoping all me Guardian shipmates ave a good day Piratin’! :D

39940726073_15a6b0a5eb_b_d.jpg

Ahoy me mateys
Time fer all o' us t' natter like pirates
Thar seems t' be some real pirates among us today
I'll be packin' me Lambsfoot t' defend meself from sea monsters 'n fellow pirates
If anybody tries t' pilfer me booty, Ill skewer thar gizzard, ye salty sea bass... Avast!

Ahoy me mateys
I'll be packin' me Lambsfoot t' defend meself from sea monsters 'n fellow pirates
If anybody tries t' pilfer me booty, Ill skewer thar gizzard, ye salty sea bass... Avast!

Nice lambfoot collection John! I really like your pirate edc gear.

Well, it's 0035Zulu, Thursday, 19 September 2019 so that means it's:

PIRATE'S DAY !!!!

Now all ye Shellbacks and lowly Polliwogs lay to the Larboard Side of the Forecastle to observe Pirates Day, as declared by JohnDF JohnDF some time ago, Today, September 19, 2019, is "Pirate's Day"!!! Therefore, I have impressed (Shanghaied) this A. Wright Large Lambfoot Rosewood covered knife into service in Ed's Navy and called forth from the "Ancient Order of the Deep" various "Dizziens of the Deep Sea" to celebrate this glorious day.

RzTvd7O.jpg

Avast there me hearties!

I carries a Lambsfoot!

I5NJeqT.jpg

Fer when a cutlass jus' won't get the job done! Arrrrgghh! :D :thumbsup:

Thankee kindly shipmates! :D :thumbsup:

My eyes can't see it me heartie! :( :thumbsup:

Arrrgghhh! :D :thumbsup:

Thankee kindly me old pal, nicely done! :thumbsup:

"The strongest pocket knife we have ever produced"

"Hand made in Sheffield by skilled craftsman"

Blistering barnacles! There be monsters! o_O Like monsters from the South China seas! o_O

She's ship-shape and Bristol fashion! Arrgghh! :D :thumbsup:

An' I got out of my bunk early for this?! :rolleyes: :eek: 'Ave a good days piratin' Guardians! ;) :D :thumbsup:

smqrPob.jpg

Ahoy Guardians. Today I’m carryin' me barlow. May yer rum be spiced, th' seas smooth 'n yer knife sharp

View attachment 1198957

“A Walk in Nature” # 38
Ahoy mateys!
On the shores of the Atlantic in Prince Edward Island, where stories of pirates and sunken treasures still live.
Cu6o04J.jpg

ZQIlPEG.jpg

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

Arrgghh mates! Did I hear a whisper on the salty breezes of the dreaded word Bexoid! It be ugly as an empty keg of Rum! But does serves its purpose! Arrgghh! Here’s a TEW clad with the ghastly culprit! I’m hoping all me Guardian shipmates ave a good day Piratin’! :D

avast... a job well done me mateys

Nice lambfoot collection John! I really like your pirate edc gear.
Shiver me timbers, thank ye me bucko.

Arrrrrrrrrh me little Lambfoot Maties asleep in their bunks on this Pirates Day. Notice the wee lad upper left is in Sick Bay with serious injuries after he fell from the yard arm. The dark African Rosewood covered two-blade will be sailing with me to town later for chow on the Wagon Wheel mess decks. Ahhhh but there's room for more maties, as I have two more on the way. Now, back off and shift yer rudder to give me room to navigate through the fleet to sail for town.

RXmPStk.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning, folks.

Here is the last of my produce (still have a few tomatoes yet that I hope the rains won't be ruining). I will soon be clearing out my garden and prepping it for winter planting. Overall, I have been pretty happy with my project this past season. I only had a couple of failures (peppers and pumpkin) but I know enough now not to repeat those mistakes for next time.

I hope everyone is well.

(I never was a good navy man, let alone a pirate. Two boots firmly planted on dry ground... I guess that makes me a proper landlubber.)

sH9bBlq.jpg

“Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack

We kindle and char and enflame and ignite
We burn up the city, we're really a fright

We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho“ (Jack Sparrow)

6C1D6884-E675-42A7-888F-C4CADFA1E2BB_zpsddrwhmko.jpeg

G'day Guardians! It's nearly Friday of a long, hard week. It can only get better from here!
9wBcwtD.jpg

Hoping so my friend, or it be time to mutiny! :eek: ;) A fine-looking specimen y'have there :) :thumbsup:

I saw two lambsfoots on Time Team last night. Usually it's all trowels with the occasional Opinel. Phil was poking at something with a lambsfoot, and the guy who cast the socketed bronze axe used a lambsfoot to peel off his mold.
The bronze guy thought they should sacrifice something after pulling so much stuff out of there, so I presume he made the bronze sword that Francis bedded in the silt before they left. Season 7 episode 9, Ii think.
Nice little snickersnee, but I'm glad we've evolved lambsfoots.

Rose Beast will be getting some yard work soon.
x5DUPeC.jpg

I'm thinkin' this feller' be set t'ang fer sure! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

blackadder_the_third_baldrick.jpg

Ahoy Guardians. Today I’m carryin' me barlow. May yer rum be spiced, th' seas smooth 'n yer knife sharp

View attachment 1198957

A fine lookin' shipmate yer 'ave there me hearty! :) :thumbsup:

“A Walk in Nature” # 38
Ahoy mateys!
On the shores of the Atlantic in Prince Edward Island, where stories of pirates and sunken treasures still live.
Cu6o04J.jpg

ZQIlPEG.jpg

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPtE

Blood 'n' sand! :thumbsup:

Needs must as the devil drives boyo! :tghumbsup:

Ahoy me mateys

Some fine pirate treasure there me hearty! :thumbsup:

Ahoy, me fellow Guardians! A mysterious package came into port last night. Inside was the blackest of night with a hint of clouds. She's a beauty to be carried, and won't become buried treasure :)

vGpSEAQ.jpg

A fine wench yer have there there! Black as the devil, and sweet as a stolen kiss! :thumbsup:

Arrr! Cast off, mateys! And keep yer lines neat and yer barlows free of barnacles. Ye'll be needing both on the adventure ahead.

nkfbtVbh.jpg

Splice the main brace, she's a beauty shipmate! :thumbsup:

Arrrrrrrrrh me little Lambfoot Maties asleep in their bunks on this Pirates Day. Notice the wee lad upper left is in Sick Bay with serious injuries after he fell from the yard arm. The dark African Rosewood covered two-blade will be sailing with me to town later for chow on the Wagon Wheel mess decks. Ahhhh but there's room for more maties, as I have two more on the way. Now, back off and shift yer rudder to give me room to navigate through the fleet to sail for town.

RXmPStk.jpg

Wishin yer a hearty repaste to ye and ye mates! :thumbsup:

Good morning, folks.

Here is the last of my produce (still have a few tomatoes yet that I hope the rains won't be ruining). I will soon be clearing out my garden and prepping it for winter planting. Overall, I have been pretty happy with my project this past season. I only had a couple of failures (peppers and pumpkin) but I know enough now not to repeat those mistakes for next time.

I hope everyone is well.

(I never was a good navy man, let alone a pirate. Two boots firmly planted on dry ground... I guess that makes me a proper landlubber.)

sH9bBlq.jpg

Wit is this language ye speak there?! :eek: Fine treasure yer 'ave there tho', an' that's a proud crimson beauty aloft! ;) :thumbsup:

“Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot

We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack

We kindle and char and enflame and ignite
We burn up the city, we're really a fright

We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho“ (Jack Sparrow)

6C1D6884-E675-42A7-888F-C4CADFA1E2BB_zpsddrwhmko.jpeg

I'm thinkin' that calls for an extra tot of rum there my brave bully boy :) :thumbsup:

RXmPStk.jpg
Fantastic collection.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

@mitch4ging G,day mate, hope today finds you well. I have a picture thought you may be interested in. When i used to go hunting, these little critters were pointed out to me one day by the local Forestry Ranger. I had not seen them, out of sight out of mind, till this folly was pointed out to me by the Ranger. They come out of hibernation this time of year, early spring, over here. Very aggressive when first appearing, i was told to start wearing gaters over my boots, went and bought a pair straight away. As my dear old mum would have said" Don't encourage them". They are prolific in the high country, called Alpine or Mountain Copperheads. Beautiful looking snakes, do not grow that big, about 2-3 feet long, but are very dangerous. You have a good weekend my friend.;)
rleqfE1.jpg

Thanks to all me fellow Buccaneers for making Talk Like a Pirate Day so much good fun.
People were laughing at me at work with my pirate hat and pirate lingo.
Some students had a good time, others thought I was crazy.
It's all just good clean fun. :D

Hey there fellow Guardians!
Reading the Pirates themed post was great. I haven’t been in a position to carry or photograph a knife in the last two weeks - That makes life lifer pretty darned hard eh! :eek:

I look forward to contributing more soon my friends. :thumbsup:
Loving the photos of these beautiful knives.

Avast, ye sea vermin, I near missed this day!
None could e'er larn me to read too good; just learning' ta alferbet were like sailing' d'reck inta hurricane, since I spent too long at C.
Here be a link to more pirate jokes:
https://www.rd.com/funny-stuff/pirate-jokes-pirate-puns/

Here's more "Talk Pirates You Like Day" treasure: how kin ye not like these Pirates, all in ta Hall o' Fame!??
Honus Wagner
Paul and Lloyd Waner
Pie Traynor
Roberto Clemente
Ralph Kiner
Bill Mazeroski
Willie Stargell

Lam Jack with some treasure plunder:
LJ.goldwatch.open.jpg

- GT

Back