Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

After seeing Chin's food pics, I was highly tempted to nip out for some of my favourite Vietnamese Pho, but I've stuff to do in the house unfortunately (Work, and that kind of thing!), so I'm just having a sandwich and an apple :) Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

VDb5AaC.jpg

XWOP7lK.jpg

After seeing Chin's food pics, I was highly tempted to nip out for some of my favourite Vietnamese Pho, but I've stuff to do in the house unfortunately (Work, and that kind of thing!), so I'm just having a sandwich and an apple :) Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

VDb5AaC.jpg

XWOP7lK.jpg
Speaking of bread, I made another batch, because the whole rye is a little strenuous. The 1 part whole rye, one part white whole wheat, and 2 parts unbleached came out only a little loftier than the rye, but I forgot to double the yeast, so I'll have to try it again. I still have some of the rye/whwhwh anyway.
Then Laurel's kitchen has an oatmeal and whwh bread I'll try, because oats are good for geezers and I don't like oatmeal or unsweetened Cheerios. I expect oat griddle cakes would be just as bland. But maybe with HP sauce ...
jDUh4yh.jpg

Thank you.
1jtu4lo.jpg

Great pic of your Big 'Un in training Jer :thumbsup:

:D lol Ty Jack
Weather is not very nice but hopefully this weekend we'll be able to go for a walk to the bird sanctuary. My new new Hartshead Barlow is itching to go meet the Chickadees :) !

That's cool Dan, hope you have a great weekend :) :thumbsup:

Mornin'. Nice pic!:thumbsup:

Very interesting. That gives me some ideas.:)
I've never heard the term "sneck". Interesting Cutlery connection too, thanks for the info, Jack.
No idea on the gizmo. I look forward to finding out with you, though.

Thanks, Dan.:thumbsup: Paperwork and protocols- sounds a bit dreadful.:eek: Can't wait to see what you have to share!

Beautiful pics, David.:cool: Nice sunset.:thumbsup:

Awesome mail call from Leeds, Dan. Thanks for sharing. That makes you forget about paperwork, I imagine.;) I like seeing your woodwork and bowls, too.:thumbsup:

Thanks, Chin. Yeah, that lock was way too cool to be discarded. It will continue to be in service somehow, somewhere. Delicious pic of the Ebony and Pho! :thumbsup::D

Light duty for the Lambsfoot yesterday. Mostly just pencil sharpening although, a lot of it, as marking on concrete wears down the lead quickly.

cMGmtAQ.jpg

522cvnl.jpg

Then, Halloween with two of my favorite little girls where my Lambsfoot opened some of the more difficult packaging. One a Vampire, the other a Fairy princess.:) It's amazing how different siblings can be, just like my own two sons.

Ar3xJ4a.jpg

Wishing a great Friday to all.:thumbsup:
Ladies of the night! Haha

Just came in the mail. Not perfect but not too bad either. Grind on the blade is uneven from mark to pile side of it. From what I have heard from others it's inherent with the blades (supplied by AW Wright). Blade is well centered. Covers are Rams Horn. Overall, for the money, a little disappointed but pretty satisfied at the same time (if that makes any sense).
IMG_1777.JPG

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Back