Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning Guardians
My son leaves today for Ontario, California.
He is auditioning for his "dream band" tomorrow, the Cavaliers based in Illinois.
I'm so nervous for him and hope he does well, please send him some powerful Guardian Mojo. :)

Carrying my Rosewood today...

Mornin' fellow lammie enthusiasts! Carrying my newly acquired JB '19 ironwood SFO. Still thinking about a name for him, and the one that keeps surfacing, I don't know why..., is "Two-Face" from the Batman series. But, this guy is no villain. I'll keep pondering... :)

IMG-1593.jpg

IMG-1594.jpg

Very cool. I can see where you got the "Two-Face" idea. Actually, now that I've seen it, I can't think of a better name for it.

A Rosewood Standard today.

Hclvkf4.jpg

Looking good Ed :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend guardians, all the best from Easton PA.

Russell

View attachment 1224271

That is one great-looking Lambsfoot Russell :) Have a good one :thumbsup:

Well...
Did you???
Want the knife???
I've gotta know. ;)

Well, in spite of the early hour, the bizarre description, and the lack of knife knowledge possessed by my friend...Of course I did! What kind of knife knut do ya take me for?! :D It's worth £10 just to find out what he was jabbering on about! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
He is auditioning for his "dream band" tomorrow, the Cavaliers based in Illinois.
I'm so nervous for him and hope he does well, please send him some powerful Guardian Mojo. :)

Safe travels and good luck to your boy my friend :) :thumbsup:

It’s almost a Stealth Lamb. The Patina is a work of art, my friend. Hope your weekend is “steady as she goes.”
Thank you very much for the kind words my friend! I do love how the patina is coming along.
It's a sunny day, blue skies....gonna sit in the sun room and watch the birds for a while! Hope you have a great weekend!:):thumbsup:
that multi-quote alone must have taken quite an effort my friend!
It took me about 3 hours or so, stop and go, as I tire out, but it's enjoyable!;):thumbsup:
You listen to the missus Dennis, and look after yourself :)
I don't have a choice!:eek::p After the stay at the ICU, and my thinking I was okay....I'll never live it down!:rolleyes::D:thumbsup:
Good luck at the docs mate
Thank you, my friend!:thumbsup:
That's a great pic, the patina is quite unique, incredible :cool:
They do develop quite nicely on these blades!:cool:
I got woken up early by a friend ringing me to tell me he had spotted a knife on a market stall and did I want it! :D
Happy Hunting, Jack! Hope it's a good'n! ;):thumbsup:
Have a good day folks, I#m going with stag and Damascus :) :thumbsup:

yJF0l5p.jpg
Such a dad-burn dandy of a lamb!! :eek::thumbsup:
is "Two-Face" from the Batman series. But, this guy is no villain. I'll keep pondering... :)

IMG-1593.jpg

IMG-1594.jpg
Very appropriate!:D:thumbsup: Quite the contrast indeed!
I’m sporting some stag and patina for today! ;) Hope y’all have a great weekend! :D

48542834036_5318b6ee2e_o_d.jpg
Love that one, Ron! The patina is looking cool, and I love the covers...looks like really old ivory. :cool::thumbsup:
A Rosewood Standard today.

Hclvkf4.jpg
Muy bien, Ed! Looks like a dandy!:cool::thumbsup:
Glad you are feeling stronger and better... Prayers answered. :cool::thumbsup:
Yes they were, and I (and especially the Mrs) appreciate eack and every one!!:):thumbsup:
Really?
No burgers?
Not even once a week?
:( :D ;)
Will have to get a cheat day in there for sure!!:D:thumbsup:
That patina is award winning. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks, John! It just has a mind of its own...all I do is carry it!:D
Well...
Did you???
Want the knife???
I've gotta know. ;)
Well.....inquirie minds want to know!!:p
Good Morning Guardians

Best wishes, mojo and juju for him and his PARENTS! :eek: Got to be a little nerve wracking!:cool::thumbsup:
But a good worry stone to have in your pocket!!;):thumbsup:

The other side of the SFO, under Jack's QC!:thumbsup:
lamb023.jpg

Thank you very much for the kind words my friend! I do love how the patina is coming along.
It's a sunny day, blue skies....gonna sit in the sun room and watch the birds for a while! Hope you have a great weekend!:):thumbsup:

It took me about 3 hours or so, stop and go, as I tire out, but it's enjoyable!;):thumbsup:

I don't have a choice!:eek::p After the stay at the ICU, and my thinking I was okay....I'll never live it down!:rolleyes::D:thumbsup:

Thank you, my friend!:thumbsup:

They do develop quite nicely on these blades!:cool:

Happy Hunting, Jack! Hope it's a good'n! ;):thumbsup:

Such a dad-burn dandy of a lamb!! :eek::thumbsup:

Very appropriate!:D:thumbsup: Quite the contrast indeed!

Love that one, Ron! The patina is looking cool, and I love the covers...looks like really old ivory. :cool::thumbsup:

Muy bien, Ed! Looks like a dandy!:cool::thumbsup:

Yes they were, and I (and especially the Mrs) appreciate eack and every one!!:):thumbsup:

Thanks, John! It just has a mind of its own...all I do is carry it!:D

Well.....inquirie minds want to know!!:p

Best wishes, mojo and juju for him and his PARENTS! :eek: Got to be a little nerve wracking!:cool::thumbsup:
But a good worry stone to have in your pocket!!;):thumbsup:

The other side of the SFO, under Jack's QC!:thumbsup:
View attachment 1224323

That sounds like a nice way to spend a few hours Dennis, I remember when I was debilitated with a broken tibia and ankle some years back, I would lie on my sofa and watch the birds in the tree in my garden :)

Yikes! I have often spent a couple of hours replying to posts at the start of the day, but it sounds like you really went for it Dennis! :)

Eating spinach won't do you any harm my friend ;)

(Darn sad that the first thing that comes up on a Google search of 'Popeye' is a chicken shack with a similar name :thumbsdown:)

Thank you Dennis, I'm not sure what the knife will be like when I get it! :rolleyes: My friend's description (given after I'd said I'd take it) didn't give me much to go on: "It's got plastic or bone handles, a right long blade, I thought it were a flick-knife at first, and a fork at the other end." :rolleyes: I've got my suspicions ;) :D :thumbsup:

Great pic pal, hope you have a good weekend :) :thumbsup:

Well, in spite of the early hour, the bizarre description, and the lack of knife knowledge possessed by my friend...Of course I did! What kind of knife knut do ya take me for?! :D It's worth £10 just to find out what he was jabbering on about! :D ;) :thumbsup:
You're a good man, Jack. :D:thumbsup:

Safe travels and good luck to your boy my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack. :)

I (and especially the Mrs) appreciate eack and every one!!:):thumbsup:
Amen! :cool::thumbsup:

They make life worth living. :D
Just don't over-do it.

Best wishes, mojo and juju for him and his PARENTS!
Thank you, my friend. :)

Eating spinach won't do you any harm my friend ;)
Spinach on burgers. :cool::thumbsup:

Just checking in to wish a great weekend to everyone.:thumbsup:
3kWCivG.jpg
Your picture deserves a :cool::thumbsup:, Mark.

Good afternoon Guardians! Hope you're having a sweet Saturday :D

K2Oo8Kx.jpg

Great pic Mike :) :thumbsup:

You're a good man, Jack. :D:thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. :)

Amen! :cool::thumbsup:

They make life worth living. :D
Just don't over-do it.

Thank you, my friend. :)

Spinach on burgers. :cool::thumbsup:

Your picture deserves a :cool::thumbsup:, Mark.

Thanks John, maybe just a daft one! :D I'll let you know what I get ;) :D :thumbsup:

I once had a SPINACH BURGER! :eek: Can't say it was the best burger I ever had! :D :thumbsup:

Back