Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I'll try to stay away from femme fatale's Jer! :D Or at least not accept any drinks from them ;) Nice pic :) :thumbsup:
And remember the old glasses switch ploy- what could possibly go wrong?
YUiEnsy.jpg

Yes. :D
I may have shaved with a razor on my wedding day, although I don't remember for sure.

Being self employed from the age of 20 onward, and a construction worker who spends 8-12 hrs outside, everyday, no matter what the weather is, I can tell you that you won't last outside all day in the winter with a clean shaven face.:thumbsup:

Who's gonna try shaving with their Lambsfoot??:D
asCfvjP.jpg

And remember the old glasses switch ploy- what could possibly go wrong?
YUiEnsy.jpg

Thanks for reminding me buddy, cool pic :cool: :D :thumbsup:

Yes. :D
I may have shaved with a razor on my wedding day, although I don't remember for sure.

Being self employed from the age of 20 onward, and a construction worker who spends 8-12 hrs outside, everyday, no matter what the weather is, I can tell you that you won't last outside all day in the winter with a clean shaven face.:thumbsup:

Who's gonna try shaving with their Lambsfoot??:D
asCfvjP.jpg

Sounds like a good choice Mark :D Great pic of your '19 :) :thumbsup:

Hi folks. New to the forum and the traditional side of the hobby. Gotta say I’m instantly in love with the photos in this thread. Sadly as a self employed father of two I doubt I’ll be able to catch up on 1600+ pages, but if any guardians feel bored and want to link me back to any really helpful educational posts or even guide me to good resources outside the forum to educate myself on the Lambsfoot i’d be grateful. Blogs, good books, YouTube videos, anything really.

We all gotta start somewhere. Thanks!

Hi folks. New to the forum and the traditional side of the hobby. Gotta say I’m instantly in love with the photos in this thread. Sadly as a self employed father of two I doubt I’ll be able to catch up on 1600+ pages, but if any guardians feel bored and want to link me back to any really helpful educational posts or even guide me to good resources outside the forum to educate myself on the Lambsfoot i’d be grateful. Blogs, good books, YouTube videos, anything really.

Welcome!
As for myself, I have learned most of what I know about lambsfoots in this thread. I would suggest at least reading the first few pages, and check out the index to topics. I think the link is in the first page.
--Vince

Thanks for calling in :) As Vince says, check out the index, which is linked to in the first post :thumbsup:

Speaking of almonds, I had to go Italian today. Delicious almonds and marzipan scent. Cella's my favorite. We buy it by the 1kg block, wonderful stuff!

HHB yet again today, like every day since it arrived. This is an awesome knife Jack! :D

pet8i8A.jpg
Like the knife and the artist club razor. I use a Paradigm Titanium SE in my rotation with the P-30s.

fi8Ru5d.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Not sure how I glazed over the index but I have my evening reading planned. Cheers.

*edit: just glanced at the index and I’m blown away. What a commitment. I’m a 25 year record collector so I’m no stranger to fanaticism but ... wow...

Back