Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning, Guardians.
It's nearly Friday again.
Hope everyone is having a good week.

I'm sure some may be tiring of seeing my '19 Guardians SFO Ironwood, But it's been my constant companion now for months.:thumbsup:
PskmvQM.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm... Sausage!!!!
Looks very tasty. Every year a few of my neighbors (and me) make about 60-70 pounds of homemade breakfast sausage. Later we make about 100 pounds of linked Italian sausage. All from scratch. You picture reminds me to get some from our freezer and fry it up. Yum.

Well said Jeff :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Dylan, glad you had a good holiday :) Enjoy catching up :) :thumbsup:

I received a very generous package from my pal @herder today :) He included some Necco candy wafers, which I recall featuring in a discussion here a while back :) :thumbsup:

94q050i.jpg

I've eaten so much pizza this evening that I'm not sure I could manage even one of those wafers :eek:

Off to the market in the morning. It'll be cold and dark, and maybe wet. Going to keep my hands warm with my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow, and drink plenty of hot coffee :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

AXbJTDY.jpg
My father always carried a roll of Neccos for my son (when he was a toddler). Great memories of Neccos.

Thanks, Jack. I think I might have a Girls school album around here somewhere.

Have a good hump day y'all.
49165628813_669eb40dde_h.jpg

You'd think a cool bunch of gals like that would have called Girls Skool wouldn't you?! :D Nice pic of your Hartshead Barlow Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

I'm just re-organizing my storage and the scanner is "Wright" nearby!!:D
View attachment 1243661

Excellent pic Charlie :D :) :thumbsup:

Ole reliable today.
8on6gyF.jpg

Cool composition Dave :thumbsup:

Nice work Vince :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Your Hartshead and bread are a fine pair.

Thanks Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Nice looking canteen/thermos, Jack.
Always nice to see your Hartshead Barlow, too. What a knife!!:thumbsup::cool:
Hope you have a good day at the market and stay warm, my friend!;)

Thanks Mark, the latest addition to my Klean Kanteen collection :) I just got back :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians.
It's nearly Friday again.
Hope everyone is having a good week.

I'm sure some may be tiring of seeing my '19 Guardians SFO Ironwood, But it's been my constant companion now for months.:thumbsup:
PskmvQM.jpg

Never! :D Glad you're enjoying carrying it Mark, that's a cool pic :) :thumbsup:

This reminds me of my advent calendar. I clicked too soon and got one with varmints on it I want to shoot. Maybe it will teach me a little compassion.
iajeHIF.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Looking good John, I learned to drive in a Jeep like that :D :thumbsup:

Mmmmmmm... Sausage!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm :) :D :thumbsup:

Hi Guardians, I just got in from my long shift keeping my pal company in the market, and am warming up with a mug of tea :) My Hartshead Barlow had plenty of work to do today, cutting fruitcake ;) Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

gpQJ6b3.jpg

Looks very tasty. Every year a few of my neighbors (and me) make about 60-70 pounds of homemade breakfast sausage. Later we make about 100 pounds of linked Italian sausage. All from scratch. You picture reminds me to get some from our freezer and fry it up. Yum.
Oh ya! Now you're talkin'... Homemade sausage is the best!

I learned to drive in a Jeep like that :D :thumbsup:
Lucky... I always wanted an old Jeep.

:D:thumbsup:

Hi Guardians, I just got in from my long shift keeping my pal company in the market, and am warming up with a mug of tea :) My Hartshead Barlow had plenty of work to do today, cutting fruitcake ;) Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

gpQJ6b3.jpg
No better chore for a Lambsfoot than cutting cake. :cool::thumbsup:

iPIZ1Qe.jpg

Pic from last month. Whataburger has a killer sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich you can get on a bun or a biscuit. That's a cheddar jalapeño biscuit on the tray. As the kids say, "It's to die for!" Or maybe they don't say that anymore. :)
You win... :cool::thumbsup:

Great to see you here Dylan, glad you had a good holiday :) Enjoy catching up :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. It is always a pleasure getting caught up (when it's feasible that is :oops:).

I'll be up in your neck of the woods the week of 15 - 18 December Dylan. I'll be at OHSU so their doctors can have a look see at me.

Well, I hope it isn't for anything too dire, Ed. I've heard the folks at OHSU are top notch so I hope they do right by you. If you have any room in your schedule, shoot me a PM, maybe we can connect for a coffee, tea, beer, whisky, etc. I'm about an hour(ish) south of OHSU in the Salem area.

I received a rather interesting old Calabash pipe. It is in need of some repair and as of yet, I am not certain it will be able to be much more than a cool display piece. I've always wanted a good Calabash but this one may be too far gone for a proper smoke.

C25hyFH.jpg

Thank you, Jack. It is always a pleasure getting caught up (when it's feasible that is :oops:).

Well, I hope it isn't for anything too dire, Ed. I've heard the folks at OHSU are top notch so I hope they do right by you. If you have any room in your schedule, shoot me a PM, maybe we can connect for a coffee, tea, beer, whisky, etc. I'm about an hour(ish) south of OHSU in the Salem area.

I received a rather interesting old Calabash pipe. It is in need of some repair and as of yet, I am not certain it will be able to be much more than a cool display piece. I've always wanted a good Calabash but this one may be too far gone for a proper smoke.

C25hyFH.jpg
I have my Grampa's calabash pipe. it has a porcelain bowl insert rather than meerschaum.

My father always carried a roll of Neccos for my son (when he was a toddler). Great memories of Neccos.

I know that @herder is a fan :) I doubt I've had them before, but I certainly recognise the old-fashioned flavours ::)

iPIZ1Qe.jpg

Pic from last month. Whataburger has a killer sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich you can get on a bun or a biscuit. That's a cheddar jalapeño biscuit on the tray. As the kids say, "It's to die for!" Or maybe they don't say that anymore. :)

Looks good Vince :thumbsup:

Lucky... I always wanted an old Jeep.

:D:thumbsup:

No better chore for a Lambsfoot than cutting cake. :cool::thumbsup:

You win... :cool::thumbsup:

I'm afraid it wasn't mine John :(

Definitely! :D :thumbsup:

I hope y’all have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

48598892751_928ccc38f3_o_d.jpg

Nice pic of your Hartshead Barlow SFO Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

Lunch is coming up in a couple of hours and we're headed out to our town's local steak house. I'll be carrying this "Big-un" with buffalo horn covers. Kinda ironic as it's posing on a wood fired cook stove.

4UAuekz.jpg

Hope you enjoyed your steak ED, nice choice of Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

C25hyFH.jpg

Certainly easier than it was six months ago Dylan, the number of posts in this thread has dropped a lot. I hope all our absent Guardians are OK. That's a great-looking pipe, hope you can use it :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, Friday is here again :) Kind of quiet around here recently, I wonder where @Cambertree and @OLd_gUY , and all the rest of our absent Guardians are :confused: I have some work to do this morning, then I'm meeting my pal for lunch, and looking after his kids for a couple of hours while they go swimming. Hope everyone has a good Friday :thumbsup: I did think about trying to replace my Hartshead Barlow for the day, but it's resisting :rolleyes:

Gp6GhpE.jpg

TGIF -Long week. :rolleyes:
Hope you all have a pleasant weekend coming up!

522cvnl.jpg

You'd think a cool bunch of gals like that would have called Girls Skool wouldn't you?! :D Nice pic of your Hartshead Barlow Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:

Excellent pic Charlie :D :) :thumbsup:

Cool composition Dave :thumbsup:

Nice work Vince :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark, the latest addition to my Klean Kanteen collection :) I just got back :thumbsup:

Never! :D Glad you're enjoying carrying it Mark, that's a cool pic :) :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Looking good John, I learned to drive in a Jeep like that :D :thumbsup:

gpQJ6b3.jpg
Thanks Jack. Glad you had your Hartshead. No one wants to rip pieces of fruitcake!:thumbsup:

PskmvQM.jpg

Ramrodmb Ramrodmb - If you're going to carry a knife for a long period of time, that's certainly a worthy knife for long time carry Mark. Very nice.
Agreed, Ed. Thank you.:thumbsup: Hope you enjoyed your steak dinner!

Back