Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

All the best on your journey, Bill.:thumbsup:

My HHB is similar also.
AB2iS0X.jpg
Thanks for the kind words Mark. Beautiful stag on your knife.

The saga of the "Extraordinary Adventures of Linus the Lambfoot" continues: Linus says "Hi everybody!" on his way into my pocket this morning before we headed into town for church, then brunch and errands. A sunny and unseasonably warm day in the 50's here in western Illinois!IMG_1896.JPG Yesterday after work, we stopped into the little shop where my wife works part time and Linus checked out some fancy rocks.IMG_1887.JPG He particularly seemed to like this big crystally one! IMG_1888.JPG That's all we got fer now, but we'll keep ya posted!

Last edited:
XC skiing with my oldest daughter on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
YPUFtaY.jpg

aoVGM44.jpg

At the halfway mark
AYVXWKA.jpg

Sounds like a wonderful day Dan, fantastic pics :) :thumbsup:

The saga of the "Extraordinary Adventures of Linus the Lambfoot" continues: Linus says "Hi everybody!" on his way into my pocket this morning before we headed into town for church, then brunch and errands. A sunny and unseasonably warm day in the 50's here in western Illinois!View attachment 1276884 Yesterday after work, we stopped into the little shop where my wife works part time and Linus checked out some fancy rocks.View attachment 1276880 He particularly seemed to like this big crystally one! View attachment 1276879 That's all we got fer now, but we'll keep ya posted!

Great pics of Linus Ben :) :thumbsup:

YES :thumbsup::D
Albino groundhog Wiarton Willie predicts and EARLY SPRING in Ontario ( after a hilarious mix up )

Lambsfoot content:
Early spring can make " A Walk in Nature" a lot easier :D

Album:
https://imgur.com/a/S5jZPt

That's funny Dan! :D Hope you get the early Spring my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone had an excellent weekend, and that your week gets off to a grand start :) :thumbsup:

YWqsXM2.jpg

Good Morning Guardians

Looking good John :) :thumbsup:

What I thought I was quoting turned out to be something else. Oh, well.
That knife looks fancy enough to me, Jack.
Must google compact respirators. This is a bit much even with winter pockets.
Kt49p7h.jpg

Thanks Jer :) I did some research in that direction last night - site after site has currently sold out! :eek: Cool pic my friend :D :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
cTn7tEC.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl Vince :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl Vince :thumbsup:
Couldn't watch it at home (no cable or satellite), and my antenna does not bring in the station well at all. Didn't feel like going to a sports bar for four hours (that gets expensive!). But I did check on the progress on my phone, and was able to see clips. Glad the Chiefs won. Looks like it was a good game.

Couldn't watch it at home (no cable or satellite), and my antenna does not bring in the station well at all. Didn't feel like going to a sports bar for four hours (that gets expensive!). But I did check on the progress on my phone, and was able to see clips. Glad the Chiefs won. Looks like it was a good game.

Sorry you weren't able to watch it Vince (me neither) :( :thumbsup:

5aAYAkU.jpg

Back