Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning Guardians, there are no barrels floating past my house, but it's rotten weather today, and 'raining cats and dogs', as people used to say here once (not a common expression now). I usually go out for a walk on a Friday, but not today! :rolleyes: Hope the sun is shining on the rest of you Guardians, and that you have a great day :) :thumbsup:

:p We say raining cats and dogs. Or at least we used to. Also, a gulley washer or a toad strangler.

Somebody said; "Good Morning" and then I thought I heard something about Black Friday".

yA37xfX.jpg

He seems like a real classy guy. :cool::thumbsup:

Yeah, even using a proper glass! :D :thumbsup:

That looks like some serious juice Kevin! :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

:p We say raining cats and dogs. Or at least we used to. Also, a gulley washer or a toad strangler.

Really Les? :D I don't think I've ever heard those other phrases though :D :cool: :thumbsup:

“The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.” Harlan Ellison

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

For a bit of Lambfoot content, we got some local peaches at the farmer’s market. My wife has already made a bunch of peach jam.

I bet that's delicious Les :) :thumbsup:

Somebody said; "Good Morning" and then I thought I heard something about Black Friday".

yA37xfX.jpg

Looking good Ed :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Hope your weekend is a good one.

Sorry to hear that about your friend. May he navigate safely through his new challenges.

Good Morning Guardians
View attachment 1357477

Thanks a lot Harvey, you too my friend :) My pal definitely needed to adjust his diet! :eek: Hopefully, if he loses some more weight, the diabetes might go into remission, and even if it doesn't, he'll certainly be healthier anyway :) Wonderful photo of your AC :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron:thumbsup: Glad this old working knife got your weekend off to a good start. Hope you and Pam continue with a healthy eating plan, the benefits are well worth it and you won't miss the bad food once you get used to it:thumbsup:

Beautiful T. Turner Lambsfoot Rob! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: What a beautiful sight to start the weekend with! :cool: :)

Thanks Jack :thumbsup:

I'll echo Ron, Rob, fantastic :) :thumbsup:

Thanks John, this big old tree has a big lump on the bottom right of the trunk that is perfect for knife pictures. In person it's protrudes out far enough for Jack to rest his breakfast beer on for a knife/beer picture ;):thumbsup:
ECBXWoT.jpg

Lol... I was worried that it was your breakfast. :D

Amazing Bark on Bark photo. :cool::thumbsup:
The Waynorth Lambsfoots sure are pretty, it would be hard to choose between the wood and bone versions:thumbsup:

A good Friday morning to y'all! :) I'm going with this Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Knife this morning. A beautiful dark Ebony for Black Friday. Please remain safe and have a blessed day! :) :thumbsup:

48265039671_761a14cc14_o.jpg

I hear all of those and chunk floater is another one used around here.

Thanks Ron:thumbsup: Glad this old working knife got your weekend off to a good start. Hope you and Pam continue with a healthy eating plan, the benefits are well worth it and you won't miss the bad food once you get used to it:thumbsup:

The Waynorth Lambsfoots sure are pretty, it would be hard to choose between the wood and bone versions:thumbsup:
Thanks Rob! Your Turner two blade stag is one that any Lambsfoot lover would cherish. :thumbsup: Thanks for the encouraging words. Pam and I have decided that this is a lifestyle change that we are going to do to improve our lives from now on. The Waynorths are definitely beautiful knives. I’m very fortunate that I have all three examples, which includes the elusive Smooth White Bone from last years Rendezvous. Only 27pcs made on that one. :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron! You are a lucky man to have all 3 Waynorths:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The healthy food change is something I started 20+ years ago, I was 39 and had gotten a little heavier than I liked by about 20 lbs or so. I started out just reducing calories, several months later I added an exercise routine and somewhere at the beginning of the exercise routine I started replacing one bad food with a good one, as I got used to not eating that particular bad food I would pick another and replace it. That approach allowed me not to relapse back to my crappy old diet. It's really difficult to make any 180 turn around on diet like flipping a light switch and not give up and go back to your old eating habits or at least for me it was.
To this day I still allow myself a little treat occasionally, we get pizza maybe twice a year and occasionally eat other not so healthy foods. Sugar is the worst in my opinion, fortunately I never had much of a sweet tooth. And of course my fondness of good beer is my worst indulgence in empty calories which I only allow myself to get into on weekends. Moderation is key in food, beer and many other things:thumbsup: Stick with it and never give up!

Thanks Rob! Your Turner two blade stag is one that any Lambsfoot lover would cherish. :thumbsup: Thanks for the encouraging words. Pam and I have decided that this is a lifestyle change that we are going to do to improve our lives from now on. The Waynorths are definitely beautiful knives. I’m very fortunate that I have all three examples, which includes the elusive Smooth White Bone from last years Rendezvous. Only 27pcs made on that one. :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Ron! You are a lucky man to have all 3 Waynorths:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The healthy food change is something I started 20+ years ago, I was 39 and had gotten a little heavier than I liked by about 20 lbs or so. I started out just reducing calories, several months later I added an exercise routine and somewhere at the beginning of the exercise routine I started replacing one bad food with a good one, as I got used to not eating that particular bad food I would pick another and replace it. That approach allowed me not to relapse back to my crappy old diet. It's really difficult to make any 180 turn around on diet like flipping a light switch and not give up and go back to your old eating habits or at least for me it was.
To this day I still allow myself a little treat occasionally, we get pizza maybe twice a year and occasionally eat other not so healthy foods. Sugar is the worst in my opinion, fortunately I never had much of a sweet tooth. And of course my fondness of good beer is my worst indulgence in empty calories which I only allow myself to get into on weekends. Moderation is key in food, beer and many other things:thumbsup: Stick with it and never give up!
Thanks Rob! :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks John, this big old tree has a big lump on the bottom right of the trunk that is perfect for knife pictures. In person it's protrudes out far enough for Jack to rest his breakfast beer on for a knife/beer picture ;):thumbsup:
ECBXWoT.jpg

Great idea! :D :) :thumbsup:

I really think you and Pam have made a great choice Ron :) You must have quite a Lambsfoot flock my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. Couldn’t have done it without you.:D

Thank you Harvey, you're very kind :) :thumbsup:

Good advice Rob :thumbsup:

It is really tasty though I can’t eat as much of it as I would like since I have to watch the sugar. :(

I'm sure it tastes all the sweeter when you do have it Les :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has had a good day, and that you have a great weekend :thumbsup:

30zByc8.jpg

For a bit of Lambfoot content, we got some local peaches at the farmer’s market. My wife has already made a bunch of peach jam.
Love peach preserves - those look great and so does the LambFoot.
Thank you Jack. Hope your weekend is a good one.

Sorry to hear that about your friend. May he navigate safely through his new challenges.

Good Morning Guardians
View attachment 1357477
Beautiful lambfoot knife Harvey.
Great idea! :D :) :thumbsup:

I really think you and Pam have made a great choice Ron :) You must have quite a Lambsfoot flock my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey, you're very kind :) :thumbsup:

Good advice Rob :thumbsup:

I'm sure it tastes all the sweeter when you do have it Les :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has had a good day, and that you have a great weekend :thumbsup:

30zByc8.jpg
The HHB is looking good Jack!

Thanks Jack! :) We’re going to try to stick with it, knowing it’s not an easy task. My Lambsfoot flock has grown some lately Jack. I need to make an effort towards a family portrait someday soon! :) :thumbsup:

Back