Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

50076879191_9268973f95_h.jpg
So you're the one that woke me up at Midnight. :D

That Pair beats a Full House. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey, I managed to get out yesterday, but I had rather a lot of pics to edit, so I'm going to do that this morning :) I might even make it out again today too though :) :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Looks like you've been having some fun Kevin! :D :thumbsup:

Good choice Barrett :) Great pics :) :thumbsup:

That looks like darn good pie too :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians, I hope everyone is doing well, and that our US members had a fantastic time yesterday, looking forward to hearing what you got up to :) :thumbsup:

Treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day ;) Have a great Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

xT4kcto.jpg

2p1hBnl.jpg

(@ReaperAL kindly sent over some bumper packs of Bazooka (Joe) for my mate's kids :) )
Good morning Jack, I and my family, had a great Saturday. Hot and sunny and some fireworks to boot.:thumbsup: Your lambfoot photo is just great. The HHB and WCLF look great.

Good Morning Guardians
Pretty lazy day yesterday. Did the BBQ thing and just hung around the house.
Today, we are going to look at some puppies. Been wanting a new Australian Cattle Dog.

Recycled Sunday Photo

Nice photo of your lambfoot knife John. Good luck with your puppy hunt.:)

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black Thanks for the great photos Jack! :thumbsup: Charlie’s Lambsfoot looks like it had a nice outing! :)

Thanks Ron, he was good company :) :thumbsup:

Hope y’all have a great day! Carrying Charlie’s Ebony today! Stay safe my friends! :) :thumbsup:

48346802336_55d5551460_o_d.jpg

Smashing Ron! :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Jack, I and my family, had a great Saturday. Hot and sunny and some fireworks to boot.:thumbsup: Your lambfoot photo is just great. The HHB and WCLF look great.

Nice photo of your lambfoot knife John. Good luck with your puppy hunt.:)

Sounds fantastic Bill :) Many thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

AC today. If I get a chance this week I’ll try and post some photos of the B&B in Gruene, TX, I took my wife to for her birthday. This shot is in my front yard. Can you guess the tree?

View attachment 1372070
Joshua, looks like a crape myrtle to me. Why do you call your lambfoot knife "AC"? Very nice photo indeed!:):thumbsup:

Good day Ed, interesting photo, what's going on there then? :)

Nothing of any importance Jack Jack Black Jack Black . I've been using them for mundane tasks and starting a patina on them and thought I'd sprinkle some dirt on them to get them used to the dirt they'll encounter outside here at my place and out at the stockyards. Quite a few Guardians don't use their Hartsheads and I just wanted to show that they are not fragile knives - they're working knives.

gXbs1Ic.jpg

RWUVulf.jpg

Nothing of any importance Jack Jack Black Jack Black . I've been using them for mundane tasks and starting a patina on them and thought I'd sprinkle some dirt on them to get them used to the dirt they'll encounter outside here at my place and out at the stockyards. Quite a few Guardians don't use their Hartsheads and I just wanted to show that they are not fragile knives - they're working knives.

gXbs1Ic.jpg

RWUVulf.jpg

Good thinking Ed :) Yep, they're definitely made for using :) Hope you're having a good weekend my friend :thumbsup:

lsJuG5c.jpg

Thanks guys. :)
Usually when our dog reaches about 10 years old, we start searching for a replacement.
Gives the new pup a chance to grow up a bit and learn from the old guy, before... you know. :eek:

Hope they're running around together for a long time John :thumbsup:

AC today. If I get a chance this week I’ll try and post some photos of the B&B in Gruene, TX, I took my wife to for her birthday. This shot is in my front yard. Can you guess the tree?

View attachment 1372070

Nice pic Joshua, hope your wife had a lovely birthday :) :thumbsup:

Joshua, looks like a crape myrtle to me. Why do you call your lambfoot knife "AC"? Very nice photo indeed!:):thumbsup:

Check out my post on this SFO, within the past couple of weeks, Bill :thumbsup:

Been wanting a new Australian Cattle Dog.

JohnDF JohnDF - We have a guy up here in my area that raises Australian Cattle Dogs and Sheep Dogs. He hosts Dog Herding Shows every year and they'er quite interesting. Dog trainers from all over the West come to participate. Not this year though because of COVID-19.

What gets me is that for a fully trained, working, dog whether Cattle dog or Sheep Dog the prices for them run into the thousands of dollars.:eek:

Hope they're running around together for a long time John :thumbsup:

Nice pic Joshua, hope your wife had a lovely birthday :) :thumbsup:

Check out my post on this SFO, within the past couple of weeks, Bill :thumbsup:
Ah yes, I do remember your post now but failed to make the connection with the acronym "AC".:confused: Very nice looking knives all.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guardians_of_the_lambsfoot.jpg

I haven't been very hungry today, but I fancied a snack, and I had some small Charlotte potatoes and Italian sausage that wanted using ;) I also wanted to try out the Ghost Seasoning that @ReaperAL kindly sent me :) Has anybody else tried this, it's got a real nice creeping heat that lasts, and great flavour :) Thanks Al :thumbsup:

bYsNjtv.jpg

BPzNvvh.jpg

I'm glad I edited my hiking photos earlier, as the card in my camera has just mysteriously, and inexplicably, died on me! o_O

Back