Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning Guardians. Well, we are battening down the hatches in preparation of Hurricane Isaias. Here in NC it's already beginning (raining very hard). Hopefully we don't get hit too badly with the winds (coming late tonight and into tomorrow) Pray for us. I will have my HHB on hand.
View attachment 1390766

Stay safe Bill, and hang onto your Barlow :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians. Well, we are battening down the hatches in preparation of Hurricane Isaias. Here in NC it's already beginning (raining very hard). Hopefully we don't get hit too badly with the winds (coming late tonight and into tomorrow) Pray for us. I will have my HHB on hand.
View attachment 1390766
Prayers for you, your family and NC.
Here is some tunes for ya Bob.

Congrats @Henry Beige and thanks Jack Black Jack Black for another fun Yorkshire Day GAW.

Y'all have a good week.
50181779446_379c61838d_h.jpg

I went for a walk earlier, and came back via my back garden. I was surprised how many blackberries were out compared to last week, duidn't take me 5 minutes to gather enough for a crumble. I should get a good crop again this year :) I'm going to have to try a blackberry cobbler at some point :thumbsup:

CwxqOlH.jpg

T7Jaeh2.jpg

"Oh, you are men of stone!"

Very good Jer! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

A tale of lambs and lemons
View attachment 1390887
My lemon tree's first blossom!

Nice pic :) :thumbsup:

Good afternoon Guardians! :) I hope everyone is safe and well today. A lot going on with storms and this COVID-19 plague! Y’all stay safe out there wherever you’re at! :thumbsup: My large Humphreys Radiant is keeping me company today! :D

50009079761_c02d080cb5_o_d.jpg

Always a treat to see that old beauty Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

I went for a walk earlier, and came back via my back garden. I was surprised how many blackberries were out compared to last week, duidn't take me 5 minutes to gather enough for a crumble. I should get a good crop again this year :) I'm going to have to try a blackberry cobbler at some point :thumbsup:

CwxqOlH.jpg
What about some homemade Jam!!! Or is that not in your skill set.:rolleyes:

View attachment 1390766
You take care and look after yourself and loved ones my friend. Hope you escape the worst of the damage.:)

Back