Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

What I like best at this old time restaurant is, they give you 6 slices of locally smoked thick cut bacon, yummm. :p

I read this thread with interest almost daily, but I'm sorry I don't post more regularly. Here's a retrospective on my Guardians Lambsfoot (thanks, @mrknife ).
New in October 2017:
gl.mark.halfopen.leaves.jpg

I finally started actually using it, and here's a photo during a January thaw early this year:
jan18.gl.mark.open.bht.jpg

A photo from March 2018, after some shrinking of horn and dropping of knife, but still a fetching knife:
LJ.goldwatch.closed.jpg

- GT

I read this thread with interest almost daily, but I'm sorry I don't post more regularly. Here's a retrospective on my Guardians Lambsfoot (thanks, @mrknife ).
New in October 2017:
View attachment 905389

I finally started actually using it, and here's a photo during a January thaw early this year:
View attachment 905394

A photo from March 2018, after some shrinking of horn and dropping of knife, but still a fetching knife:
View attachment 905396

- GT

Fantastic timeline GT, wonderful to see that :) :thumbsup:

Mmm.....piiiie.....:thumbsup: May I ask whose is that?
Thanks Jack the nibs were my mum's but I've appropriated them now. I occasionally play around with them on cotton-rag paper. They make for nice olde-worlde lists :thumbsup:

I'm afraid that was an old pie pic! :D I think it was sausage and onion, got it in a bar in Leeds ;) I did have pie for my tea, it was a chilli pie, quite unusual, nice pastry though :th8umbsup:

That's cool my friend :) :thumbsup:

I'm heading over to Sheffield tomorrow, going to have quite a few Lambsfoot knives with me ;) And hopefully even more coming back :thumbsup:

I'm afraid that was an old pie pic! :D I think it was sausage and onion, got it in a bar in Leeds ;) I did have pie for my tea, it was a chilli pie, quite unusual, nice pastry though :th8umbsup:

That's cool my friend :) :thumbsup:

I'm heading over to Sheffield tomorrow, going to have quite a few Lambsfoot knives with me ;) And hopefully even more coming back :thumbsup:
Whoo Hoo! :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

This thread was on the second page... Unacceptable!

You are all are totin' some might fine knives of the Lamb variety. If I had more time, I would compliment each and every one of you. So for now, consider yourselves complimented. :D

Jack, I hope your trip went well and that the fruits of your labor and troubles will be bountiful.

A little picture to throw in, I finally had some decent lighting (not perfect, but tolerable)...

EYHLqQj.jpg

You are all are totin' some might fine knives of the Lamb variety. If I had more time, I would compliment each and every one of you. So for now, consider yourselves complimented. :D

Jack, I hope your trip went well and that the fruits of your labor and troubles will be bountiful.

A little picture to throw in, I finally had some decent lighting (not perfect, but tolerable)...

EYHLqQj.jpg
That's a mighty fine looking Lambsfoot,also the pic is nice and clear,the colors stand out.:thumbsup:

EYHLqQj.jpg

Thanks for putting the thread back on page 1 Dylan :) I wish some of our absent Guardians would post here more often. Fantastic pic of your ebony Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend, I am just on the train now, setting off for Sheffield, so it should be an exciting day :) :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

DSC00870.JPG

The King's Head in Huddersfield ;)

Have a safe trip Jack! Hoping for great results! :thumbsup::cool:

I stuck this Oakedge in my pocket this morning! :D
40823985851_015d602886_b_d.jpg

Thanks Ron, I'm just about to set off on my return journey, with a large bag of very special goodies besides me on the train. Think everyone is going to be pretty excited by the contents of that bag! ;) I can't wait to get home! :) :thumbsup:

Back