Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Wow, you guys are posting some great pics :cool: I'm enjoying seeing the Ashley's Choice knives starting to appear :) :thumbsup:

Black Jack and nectarine:
View attachment 983642

A peach and a nectarine ;) :thumbsup:

There’s a new addition to my lambsfoot collection inbound via the post, so I thought a final family shot of the trio would be fun:

wdw4hWVh.jpg

Fortunately none of them complained about sitting for the photo. ;)

Fantastic family portrait Greg :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Some really great pictures lately from Cambertree, Padruig, 5K Qs, WhittlinAway, and Jack, thanks all.
I do like Jack's "stand in" barber picture and the Wright laying on a photo of a retro Royal Enfield. (They still make a good looking bike)
Received a special package from Jack today and just need to shoot a picture or two... :)

Thanks my friend :) :thumbsup:

Couldn't be happier with this one from my good friend, Jack!!!

View attachment 983747

View attachment 983748

Superbly captured :) :thumbsup:

These stags look great! I have a medium rosewood on the way across the pond!

Hope it reaches you soon Taylor :thumbsup:

I thought I'd carry these two again today, my AC and my rosewood Big 'Un :) :thumbsup:

AC Lambsfoot 6-8.JPG

The BF upload system seems to be getting worse by the day, I'm now having to re-size files, I already re-sized (for the second time) yesterday o_O

View attachment 983827 View attachment 983828

The stags are very nice Jack. Ashley really did a great job. Please give him our regards and compliments. The bolsters look great. The stag is very well matched and not very thick at all. The blade is centered, and the fit and finish is excellent. I love the shape of the handle on the smaller pattern. The blade to handle ratio handle is the greatest on this pattern. It feels wonderful in hand and in your pocket.

The stags are very nice Jack. Ashley really did a great job. Please give him our regards and compliments. The bolsters look great. The stag is very well matched and not very thick at all. The blade is centered, and the fit and finish is excellent. I love the shape of the handle on the smaller pattern. The blade to handle ratio handle is the greatest on this pattern. It feels wonderful in hand and in your pocket.

Ashley is getting good isn't he Leslie? :) He is one of the younger cutlers at Wright's, but very well-trained, the son and grandson of cutlers (probably a few more ancestors too), keen, interested in his work, and he probably has better eyes than some of the older fellers too ;) I will try to get over to Sheffield soon, and pass on the compliments :) Very glad you are so pleased with the knife - great pics too :thumbsup:

It's nice to see all the Ashley's Choice Stags showing up!!
I am anxiously watching the mailbox!!:rolleyes:
Very nice herder, Jack, Leslie and Travman!!
Quite a lot of character in yours, Travman! Like a one-eyed, chomp-eared Alley Cat; ready for anything!! Look out!!!:eek:
:)

It's nice to see all the Ashley's Choice Stags showing up!!
I am anxiously watching the mailbox!!:rolleyes:
Very nice herder, Jack, Leslie and Travman!!
Quite a lot of character in yours, Travman! Like a one-eyed, chomp-eared Alley Cat; ready for anything!! Look out!!!:eek:
:)

Hope your package reaches you soon Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Couldn't be happier with this one from my good friend, Jack!!!

View attachment 983747

View attachment 983748
:thumbsup::D

My Ashley’s choice lambsfoot arrived yesterday. View attachment 983854 View attachment 983855

H herder Leslie Tomville Leslie Tomville Travman Travman Beautiful Stag gentlemen, all three!! :thumbsup: :) And of course Jack, looking good my friend! :D

I'm still waiting for my new Ashley's Choice to arrive. With all the food photos everyone has been posting I decided to take my Ironwood Bigun' out to eat breakfast with me and my brother this morning! I guess you could safely say that there was three Bigun's at that table!!! ;) :D

43728318445_b1066581af_b.jpg

Last edited:

H herder Leslie Tomville Leslie Tomville Travman Travman Beautiful Stag gentlemen, all three!! :thumbsup: :) And of course Jack, looking good my friend! :D

I'm still waiting for my new Achley's Choice to arrive. With all the food photos everyone has been posting I decided to take my Ironwood Bigun' out to eat breakfast with me and my brother this morning! I guess you could safely say that there was three Bigun's at that table!!! ;) :D

43728318445_b1066581af_b.jpg
[/url]

Thanks Ron! :D :thumbsup:

Back