Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks Jack, that's a tasty looking lunch !
Thanks buddy, I sure enjoyed it, managed to polish off every bit of the harissa :D :thumbsup:
Morning Guardians, I was going to take a pic of my lamb on my walk this morning but forgot my phone. I was alone with my thoughts. I like podcasts better. Now I’m home enjoying some coffee with my Albers. Have a good Tuesday.
View attachment 2536727
That's a beautiful photo Kurt, your Albers is spectacular :cool: :thumbsup:

Just had a very tasty brownie! 😋:D:thumbsup:

Fair enough Steve :) Not much chance of drought here, it has barely stopped raining for the past year! :eek: :thumbsup:

Beautiful old TEW my friend :) :thumbsup:

Hearty Tunisian lunch :) :thumbsup:

Good looking lunch and lamb, Jack.
Morning Guardians, I was going to take a pic of my lamb on my walk this morning but forgot my phone. I was alone with my thoughts. I like podcasts better. Now I’m home enjoying some coffee with my Albers. Have a good Tuesday.
View attachment 2536727
Never get tired of seeing that beautiful lamb, Kurt.
A quiet day, just the kind I like!
It appears as though all of the excitement (for lack of better term) sadly is just a bit south of you today Bob. Beautiful lamb today.

[QUOTE="sbh06, post: 22546534, member: 440956"

It appears as though all of the excitement (for lack of better term) sadly is just a bit south of you today Bob. Beautiful lamb today.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Jeremy.👌
I hope we get an off shore breeze to push it out to the ocean. Unlike some, we have had enough rain for awhile.

Floor stuff are pretty non-plussed, so I have to go back to see the optician tomorrow 🙄
🤞
89gKb6e.jpg

Sounds good pal :) Great pic of your Shadow Lamb :cool: :thumbsup:

Great tool :cool: :thumbsup:

Fantastic pic Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Looking good David :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice Mitch, I do like a good Big 'Un :cool: :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone's week got off to a good start :) It's actually stopped raining here, and according to the forecast, it may not rain again until this evening. After that there are no further dry days forecast this week :rolleyes: I have a week in Crete booked at the end of April, so I wonder if I will get some sun before then :oops: I figured I could do with a little Waboom! in my pocket ;) Hope everyone has a great day :thumbsup:

Beautiful K,roo buddy!

My wife got home from her “girl’s weekend” in Chicago last night so we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Had my Albers with me. 😎👍
That looks great, Todd! The food looks delicious too!

Well, after a couple weeks bonding with my new Richlite barlow I'm back to the lambs for home carry. Starting back up with my ol' boy, RALF.

aY2XDk3.jpeg
That’s some gorgeous dark wood on that one, Jeff!:cool:

Good morning Guardians !

Happy Tewsday 😎👍

Always love seeing that one buddy!

It seems that today is a great day to show off our K’roos! The Tulip tree in the back yard has started blooming, so I figured it would make a nice backdrop for mine…

IMG_0020.jpeg

Love the grain on that one, Jeremy! Plus, it looks well-loved! 😍
Thanks Ken, it’s one of Jack’s SFOs in ironwood and a generous gift from JohnDF JohnDF .
Great lamb Jeremy.👍🏻
Once, racing sailboats in Long Island Sound, we had one pop up off our port, going into New London. They are impressive.
Thanks Bob. They do have a way of appearing when you least expect it…

My wife got home from her “girl’s weekend” in Chicago last night so we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Had my Albers with me. 😎👍
I LOVE Mexican restaurants! Was in one recently in San Antonio, and as my wife and I were perusing our menus, the waiter approaches and asks my wife: "Are you thinking of a margarita?" She was, of course! (I was thinking of beer.)

Lovely lamb, by the way.

Back