Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians. Beautiful day yesterday for my golfing. Came home to a pallet full of 70 bags of mulch. Got about 3/4 of it moved to various flower/shrub beds around the house and I'll finish it off today...weather permitting. Looks like we may be in for some rain today. Big blue will be in the pocket today.
IMG-0205.jpg

IMG-0207.jpg

IMG-0206.jpg

IMG-4464.jpg

Have a great one all.

Cool oldie !

Nice stag !

Good morning Guardians, it's not 9am yet, and I have Chilli Colorado and margaritas on my mind! :D Both, pretty difficult to obtain here 😢 I hope everyone is doing well, and that your week is going smoothly :) I had a work meeting come up, which meant I had to shuffle lunch with Wolfie into a mid-morning coffee spot, prior to my going back to the optician's. In fact, looking at my watch, I better quit lollygagging here, and get my skates on, as I need to be out of the house in half an hour :eek: Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

Sweet Albers !

Good morning Guardians. Beautiful day yesterday for my golfing. Came home to a pallet full of 70 bags of mulch. Got about 3/4 of it moved to various flower/shrub beds around the house and I'll finish it off today...weather permitting. Looks like we may be in for some rain today. Big blue will be in the pocket today.

IMG-4464.jpg

Lovely !

Have a good Jack.
Hope you get the peepers sorted.
Nice lamb too😀
Thanks Mitch, I ended up having another eye-test, but when I saw the optician he said the problem wasn't with the prescription itself, but with the fact they had made up the specs with an entirely DIFFERENT prescription! So now I have to wait another week, and then we'll see what they come up with! :rolleyes: I think I'll order some online next time, a lot cheaper, and the service can't be any worse! 😖
Sorry for my part in planting the thoughts of a margarita In your head Jack, but at least it’s not an annoying song or ad jingle! 🤣 Your Albers is looking great. 😎👍
LOL! :D Thanks mate :D Barrett was planted the thought of having pizza in my head. Unfortunately, this was about 9.30am on a Sunday morning, and I had to wait until 7pm, before my favourite pizza place opened! :oops:😫🤣:thumbsup:
IMG-0205.jpg

IMG-0207.jpg

IMG-0206.jpg

IMG-4464.jpg
Very industrious Bill, and that's a fine photo of your Lamb :) :thumbsup:
Sweet Albers !
Thanks Steve :) :thumbsup:

I slept badly last night, and feel beat today 🥱 I met up with Wolfie, but then the guy I was meeting at lunchtime cancelled on me at the last minute, which was annoying 🙄 I might see if I can squeeze in a nap ;) :thumbsup:

IMG-0205.jpg

IMG-0207.jpg

IMG-0206.jpg

IMG-4464.jpg
Nice landscaping, Bill!! I'm pretty sure you are supposed to open, and spread those bags of Mulch!! 😂
Nice Blue!!!:thumbsup:

That is such a cool coin Dwight, any idea of the age? Cool covers on your Lamb too my friend :) :thumbsup:
53615041450_cacf9fa31e_h.jpg

Good morning Guardians.
Great to see you here Kevin, and with that handsome Lamb from The Golden Age! :D That looks like Pàdruig Pàdruig 's leather work there my friend :cool: :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians !

Back to winter temps and everything is frozen solid 🥶

Oak Lamb today

Yikes, what is going on?! 🥶 That's a great photo of your IXL Lamb Steve :cool: Oak seems to be unusual on Sheffield knives, for some reason :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, it's not 9am yet, and I have Chilli Colorado and margaritas on my mind! :D Both, pretty difficult to obtain here 😢 I hope everyone is doing well, and that your week is going smoothly :) I had a work meeting come up, which meant I had to shuffle lunch with Wolfie into a mid-morning coffee spot, prior to my going back to the optician's. In fact, looking at my watch, I better quit lollygagging here, and get my skates on, as I need to be out of the house in half an hour :eek: Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

Gorgeous Lamb 🐑
53615041450_cacf9fa31e_h.jpg

Good morning Guardians.
Lovely!

Thanks Mitch, I ended up having another eye-test, but when I saw the optician he said the problem wasn't with the prescription itself, but with the fact they had made up the specs with an entirely DIFFERENT prescription! So now I have to wait another week, and then we'll see what they come up with! :rolleyes: I think I'll order some online next time, a lot cheaper, and the service can't be any worse! 😖

LOL! :D Thanks mate :D Barrett was planted the thought of having pizza in my head. Unfortunately, this was about 9.30am on a Sunday morning, and I had to wait until 7pm, before my favourite pizza place opened! :oops:😫🤣:thumbsup:

Very industrious Bill, and that's a fine photo of your Lamb :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve :) :thumbsup:

I slept badly last night, and feel beat today 🥱 I met up with Wolfie, but then the guy I was meeting at lunchtime cancelled on me at the last minute, which was annoying 🙄 I might see if I can squeeze in a nap ;) :thumbsup:
Jack I'm wondering whether you upset service providers in the past. As I'm starting to think someone has put a HEX on you, teeth, eyes😬
You better be extra nice to be on the safe side 😵‍💫🤣

Back