Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Beautiful knife, and I love the brownie with the hemp twine.
Thanks a lot Dale, the brownie was delicious πŸ˜‹ I didn't realise they sold them in a shop just down the road from me - I really need to forget that! :eek: :D :thumbsup:
A quiet day, just the kind I like!
Beautiful Lamb my friend :) :thumbsup:
Good looking lunch and lamb, Jack.
Thank you Jeremy, I enjoyed carrying it in one of the very handsome slips you kindly gifted me :) :thumbsup:
Never met a brownie I didn't like. 🀠
I'm with you on the brownies.πŸ€—
The ones here are sometimes a bit sweet for me, but that one was perfect! πŸ˜‹:thumbsup:
🀞
89gKb6e.jpg
Sorry Jer, that should have read 'floor staff', rather than 'floor stuff'! 🀣:thumbsup:
Cool pic Jeremy :) :thumbsup:
Still snowing but Cassie is loving it πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Aftermath and Lamb content 😁

It certainly looks like it buddy! :D :thumbsup:
Beautiful K,roo buddy!
Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:
It seems that today is a great day to show off our K’roos! The Tulip tree in the back yard has started blooming, so I figured it would make a nice backdrop for mine…

View attachment 2536800
Absolutely smashing Ken :cool: :thumbsup:
Afternoon Guardians! Cold, windy with some sunshine.

Nice Lamb David, does it have a tang stamp? :cool: :thumbsup:
I LOVE Mexican restaurants! Was in one recently in San Antonio, and as my wife and I were perusing our menus, the waiter approaches and asks my wife: "Are you thinking of a margarita?" She was, of course! (I was thinking of beer.)

Lovely lamb, by the way.
I can find beer any day, but margaritas are a treat! :D Not many Mexican restaurants here, but the last time I was in one, they had to pour me out the door! 🀣;):thumbsup:

That looks great, Todd! The food looks delicious too!
Thanks Ken, the margaritas are fantastic too!
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
It seems that today is a great day to show off our K’roos! The Tulip tree in the back yard has started blooming, so I figured it would make a nice backdrop for mine…

View attachment 2536800
That’s a really cool photo! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
I LOVE Mexican restaurants! Was in one recently in San Antonio, and as my wife and I were perusing our menus, the waiter approaches and asks my wife: "Are you thinking of a margarita?" She was, of course! (I was thinking of beer.)

Lovely lamb, by the way.
Thanks John, seems I’m always thinking of a margarita! 🀣
Hello, Guardians. Had a nice easy day off. Hope everyone had a great day. White lamb has been my lambsfoot of choice today. Wife whipped up one of my favorite Mexican dishes for dinner. Chile Colorado 🀀🀀.
hvUlh7J.jpeg
Great dish Paul. 1-10 how hot?

Nice Lamb David, does it have a tang stamp? :cool: :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack! It did have. I can see a remnant of one but can't make it out.
Hello, Guardians. Had a nice easy day off. Hope everyone had a great day. White lamb has been my lambsfoot of choice today. Wife whipped up one of my favorite Mexican dishes for dinner. Chile Colorado 🀀🀀.
hvUlh7J.jpeg
Nice Lamb πŸ‘ Love Chile Colorado!
Have a great one all.
Donald sure has a nice Lamb πŸ‘

hvUlh7J.jpeg
That looks delicious Paul, I'm going to have to look up the recipe πŸ˜‹ I think your White Lamb is one of the best mods we've seen here, it was a great idea :cool: :thumbsup:
Have a great one all.
A fine vintage Lamb, and a fine vintage Donald my friend :) :thumbsup:
Bobstag is looking good Mitch :) :thumbsup:
I sensed that.😁
LOL! 🀣 I'm not sure 'shop stuff' wasn't more appropriate! 🀣:thumbsup:
Afternoon all

Cool pics mate :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, it's not 9am yet, and I have Chilli Colorado and margaritas on my mind! :D Both, pretty difficult to obtain here 😒 I hope everyone is doing well, and that your week is going smoothly :) I had a work meeting come up, which meant I had to shuffle lunch with Wolfie into a mid-morning coffee spot, prior to my going back to the optician's. In fact, looking at my watch, I better quit lollygagging here, and get my skates on, as I need to be out of the house in half an hour :eek: Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, it's not 9am yet, and I have Chilli Colorado and margaritas on my mind! :D Both, pretty difficult to obtain here 😒 I hope everyone is doing well, and that your week is going smoothly :) I had a work meeting come up, which meant I had to shuffle lunch with Wolfie into a mid-morning coffee spot, prior to my going back to the optician's. In fact, looking at my watch, I better quit lollygagging here, and get my skates on, as I need to be out of the house in half an hour :eek: Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

Have a good Jack.
Hope you get the peepers sorted.
Nice lamb tooπŸ˜€

Sorry for my part in planting the thoughts of a margarita In your head Jack, but at least it’s not an annoying song or ad jingle! 🀣 Your Albers is looking great. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Back