Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Today’s Lambsfoot is the original Guardians SFO from 2017, an important and exciting milestone for the group. Nice horn on this one, and very nice fit & finish for Wright’s.

3wNfda0.jpg

I’m realizing that my Lambsfoot showcase for the week may be somewhat lacking in variety — my collection is sorely lacking when it comes to the kinds of fantastic vintage examples many of y’all share here on a regular basis — but I’ll carry on all the same. 😁

Victoirinox isn't the only knife company that makes an Electrician's knife. This was my Lambfoot Electrician. It featured split covers and electrical tape to keep the covers together.. Quite the capable knife.

As it is today. Recovered with Snakewood.

Good recovered Lamb 🐑
A nice day here in Santa Cruz.
View attachment 2562274
That Lamb 🐑 is a dandy!
Cool picture !
Thanks pal!
Good afternoon Guardians. I decided to carry old Stag today 👍

Pile side

Vintage goodness!
Cool Lamb and pic!
This was my first lambsfoot, an AC.
Great AC Lamb 🐑
This one is certainly earning it's keep...
Sweet Lamb 🐑
My first Lambsfoot was a gift from Jack... I still use it regularly.
Always enjoy seeing Ol' Faithful!

Today’s Lambsfoot is the original Guardians SFO from 2017, an important and exciting milestone for the group. Nice horn on this one, and very nice fit & finish for Wright’s.

3wNfda0.jpg

I’m realizing that my Lambsfoot showcase for the week may be somewhat lacking in variety — my collection is sorely lacking when it comes to the kinds of fantastic vintage examples many of y’all share here on a regular basis — but I’ll carry on all the same. 😁
You underate your fine collection Barrett.😎

Ashwin makes a pretty good knife. And he’s only getting better.
Back from Costco. Got a chicken, a pizza and a hot dog. Good thing I can’t find their lambsfeet.
Hey Kurt the Keown lamb you have... that is Daniel right?

Back