Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Here’s my Keown lambsfoot. The mammoth came out pretty good. It has some texture. Jack posted a picture of an old lamb that looks a lot like it. No stove pipe kick but that is fine with me. It is 4” closed. Good Thursday to you. Eating chicken and pizza today.
IMG_3076.jpegIMG_6147.jpeg

My small collection of A Wright Lambsfoot knives...

Nice flock John !

Here’s my Keown lambsfoot. The mammoth came out pretty good. It has some texture. Jack posted a picture of an old lamb that looks a lot like it. No stove pipe kick but that is fine with me. It is 4” closed. Good Thursday to you. Eating chicken and pizza today.
View attachment 2563336View attachment 2563337

Stunning !

Morning everyone.

Lovely grain Bob !

Carrying an Albert Oates today 👍

Hope everyone's week is going well !

I wonder what kind of adventures Jacks getting into :)
I always love seeing that one, Steve! 😍

I should have posted this one a couple of days ago when everyone else was posting their 'first lamb's'. Or yesterday for wood Wednesday. But I got busy and didn't get a chance...
So here is my first ever Lamb, and it was a great knife to get me started! I had no idea what I was getting into... 🤣

MayLamb.jpg

I should have posted this one a couple of days ago when everyone else was posting their 'first lamb's'. Or yesterday for wood Wednesday. But I got busy and didn't get a chance...
So here is my first ever Lamb, and it was a great knife to get me started! I had no idea what I was getting into... 🤣

View attachment 2563432
Excellent kick start to flock Ken.👍🏻

My small collection of A Wright Lambsfoot knives...
Nice flock of Lambs 🐑
View attachment 2563336View attachment 2563337
Verah nice!
Morning everyone.
Spectacular!
Classic!

Carrying an Albert Oates today 👍

Hope everyone's week is going well !

I wonder what kind of adventures Jacks getting into :)
Handsome Lamb 🐑

View attachment 2563432
Sweet 🐑

A lamb can't get any better than your Alber's Steve.💥💥

Thanks Bob !

Thanks buddy !

View attachment 2563432

That one really made me appreciate the Lambsfoot blade, and was soon followed by this one...

View attachment 2563450

Nice pair to start your flock !

Nice ! 😍

Two new additions to my flock :)

This one is my first Bex Lamb. Made in Sheffield Stamp, very well made and snappy.

Next is another G.Butler & Co. to add to my collection. At first I thought maybe a critter had gnawed on the bone but I think it was someone's attempt at making it easier to pinch open. I don't think it was necessary as the pull is pretty manageable.

As it arrived

After cleaning it up a bit and treating those light areas with potassium permanganate .

It has great walk and talk and the blade is full 👍

Last edited:
Been busy and away. Looking forward to things slowing down. Carrying the ebony Charlie lamb today. Hope everyone has been well.

MuyU1sU.jpeg

Back