Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Bodacious beauty Steve.👌

Thanks buddy !

I thought you'd like it. 😁

Nice shot of SN Lamb !

Thanks.
It was a two-blader from Wright's. The pen blade covered the main nick, so I ground the pen into a clip. I don't remember why that didn't work. The EO notch did work. I deleted the clip/pen because the spring was too strong to open the blade without a screwdriver.
3oz0XWe.jpg

Thanks, I figured there was an interesting story 👍

Afternoon Guardians! More storms last night. Lot tre limbs down. No real damage.

Nice Ebony !

Today’s Lambsfoot is the original Guardians SFO from 2017, an important and exciting milestone for the group. Nice horn on this one, and very nice fit & finish for Wright’s.

3wNfda0.jpg

I’m realizing that my Lambsfoot showcase for the week may be somewhat lacking in variety — my collection is sorely lacking when it comes to the kinds of fantastic vintage examples many of y’all share here on a regular basis — but I’ll carry on all the same. 😁
The Horn on this one Barrett is outstanding! Love it!

Yes Daniel made that one. He didn’t have a pattern. Here’s the pic I sent him. Very nice and funny fellow.
View attachment 2562992
He did one heck of a job on your lamb! 👍
Nice shot of SN Lamb
Thanks Steve!
Although there is a awesome surge of very nicely made Lambsfoot Knives coming out now- Customs etc- Those AC's still hold their own, I absolutely love mine!
Totally agree Duncan. Jack turned out some incredible SFO's for a few years!

You underate your fine collection Barrett.😎

Thanks, Bob. I’m very happy with my accumulation of Lambs, it’s just not the most diverse. 😁

Since it is Wednesday here are couple with wood covers. Hope your day is good. All I have on my agenda is a trip to Costco. Maybe I’ll get a hot dog 🌭.
View attachment 2562726

Hard to pass up a $1.50 Costco hot dog. 🌭

I thought you'd like it. 😁

“Draw me like one of your French girls.” 🤣

The Horn on this one Barrett is outstanding! Love it!

Thanks, Duncan. If I remember correctly, they were all pretty fantastic on that run. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had to go with this one for Wooden Wednesday. This Afzelia Burl was my first Albers Lambsfoot, and it’s probably still my favorite. I really like the size and proportions of Eric’s Lambsfoot model, they’re just about perfect for me. This one has the added benefit of being very photogenic. 😁

Hoy3CxW.jpg

Evening all

Made a batch of curried sausages for dinner.

That looks tasty Mitch !

Nice grain !

I had to go with this one for Wooden Wednesday. This Afzelia Burl was my first Albers Lambsfoot, and it’s probably still my favorite. I really like the size and proportions of Eric’s Lambsfoot model, they’re just about perfect for me. This one has the added benefit of being very photogenic. 😁

Hoy3CxW.jpg

It sure is a looker !

Back