Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Today I’ve got my GEC #93 Waynorth Lambsfoot in my pocket, a knife that I don’t carry nearly as often as I should. I mentioned yesterday that I thought the proportions of the Albers Lambsfoot are just about perfect for me, and while I will admit that I don’t quite like the slimmer proportions of this knife as much as the stockier Albers, there’s no denying that it’s just an absolutely fantastic knife.

9lImkA9.jpg

Took that pic at the end of the fishing pier on Lake Ann in Chanhassen, MN.

0usjKuR.jpg

Today I’ve got my GEC #93 Waynorth Lambsfoot in my pocket, a knife that I don’t carry nearly as often as I should. I mentioned yesterday that I thought the proportions of the Albers Lambsfoot are just about perfect for me, and while I will admit that I don’t quite like the slimmer proportions of this knife as much as the stockier Albers, there’s no denying that it’s just an absolutely fantastic knife.

9lImkA9.jpg

0usjKuR.jpg
Nice one, Barrett! Never get tired of seeing those Charlie Lamb's!

Been busy and away. Looking forward to things slowing down. Carrying the ebony Charlie lamb today. Hope everyone has been well.

MuyU1sU.jpeg

9lImkA9.jpg

I go back and forth on which I like better 😍

Two new additions to my flock :)

This one is my first Bex Lamb. Made in Sheffield Stamp, very well made and snappy.

Next is another G.Butler & Co. to add to my collection. At first I thought maybe a critter had gnawed on the bone but I think it was someone's attempt at making it easier to pinch open. I don't think it was necessary as the pull is pretty manageable.

As it arrived

After cleaning it up a bit and treating those light areas with potassium permanganate .

It has great walk and talk and the blade is full 👍
Fantastic additions Steve!

9lImkA9.jpg

0usjKuR.jpg
Couldn't agree more. 👍
Another beauty, Bob, the redwood really shines!

Steve, the Oates is a magnificent old boy.

Kurt, the crackle ivory is spectacular!

I'm gonna carry Beni from tonight through the weekend.

6Y3SyaU.jpg

UVFnkY5.jpg
So many things about this lamb are exceptional.

Not been posting much but been lurking and lamb hunting on the auction sites. Found out a couple of weeks back my mom had cancer. Pet scan was terrible, it’s everywhere. MRI of the brain showed its even worse than we thought. Thanks for this great thread and forum for a little bit of mind eraser every night. Good distraction from all the mess. Cheers!

Back