Guns & Hinderers

Love it Shane. Just like me a WC mag goes right in. The 5" models are great but I think I'm going to look for a 4" when I go for another, but my 3" is more accurate than any individual would need.

Just got two more pair of VZ grips - this time for the old and new S&W model 66.

K-Frames baby! :D

2dbo0tk.jpg

2u6cnm9.jpg

Wow Gress you some real nice XM's in your Herd! Great pic too man! Looks like you found a Gen 3 Spearpoint...

Wow Gress you some real nice XM's in your Herd! Great pic too man! Looks like you found a Gen 3 Spearpoint...

No. This is actually my 3" Tom Krein's regrind. Love it!

Anyways, here is Eklipse and Eclipse namesakes :)
aynbbs.jpg

evolution,
Thanks. I think you might want this one as well :)
rlapgj.jpg

It's Guncrafter M1 in .50GI. Look at the business end at the right :)
2aj7rcz.jpg

^ really cool - i have a review of the guncrafter in one of my 1911 books - but dont you have to reload the ammo yourself?

are the thunder ranch specials les baer? or have other manufacturers made them as well?

also funny how the hk p7 became so popular in the US - it is the old german custom/police officers pistol - there must be hundreds/thousands around!

You can buy .50GI ammo JHP, FP, C(opper)HP in different bullet weights (185-300gr) from Guncrafter Indistries. And yes, I reload. .50GI is amazingly interesting round to play with.
2zdn2fm.jpg

As for TRS, it is from Les Baer. I love that gun. Did NP3 on it and now my daughter shoots it.

A "staple" P7 gun is IMO the best 9mm carry weapon. It is one of the most reliable guns ever designed. Mr. Ayoob tested it for 4000+ rounds with no cleaning. And although some consider the safety being awkward, to me this is safest design for a loaded carry in any position.

And it successfully competes with my S&W M6 for range time:)
35k9amg.jpg

Last edited:
Back