Guns & Hinderers

A "staple" P7 gun is IMO the best 9mm carry weapon. It is one of the most reliable guns ever designed. Mr. Ayoob tested it for 4000+ rounds with no cleaning.

Thank goodness I didn't need Mr. Ayoob to test my Glock 19 (which has many thousands of rounds through it)...

;)

I do need to give it a good cleaning and a a new recoil spring assembly, it hasn't been locking back on empty mags consistently.

Thank goodness I didn't need Mr. Ayoob to test my Glock 19 (which has many thousands of rounds through it)...

;)

I do need to give it a good cleaning and a a new recoil spring assembly, it hasn't been locking back on empty mags consistently.

Ha-ha. They are known for their reliability, not my cup of tea though. I have many K rounds through my iron ones :D

Here ya go. I know Rob has one of the new KMR keymod rails, anyone else? Love mine so far :D

HG1001_zpsf38b5e79.jpg

Is it possible that the guys on the Hinderer Forum are better armed than the U.S. Armed Forces.....???

Wow Bapple - broke out the big dogs for that pic!

Working on putting a Noveske NSR keymod handguard on my wife's 14.5" 5.56. Right now it is just slid over the stupid proprietary barrel nut from the SWS quad rail that was on the upper when I bought it (it was a Noveske Afghan upper). I'm sick of dealing with proprietary barrel nuts, if I didn't already own the NSR and the appropriate wrench it would't be going on.. I like the NSR and I like keymod, but I'm leaning back to handguards that mount to standard USGI barrel nuts.. Just ordered an Apex Gator Grip for my 300 BLK build, should get delivered tomorrow I'm hoping..

Q66gknN.jpg

Is it possible that the guys on the Hinderer Forum are better armed than the U.S. Armed Forces.....???

Well, speaking as a member of the US Armed Forces AND a Hinderer guy, I'll just say perhaps ;)

(Depends on what part of the US military you belong too, some guys have some really cool toys....)

Well, speaking as a member of the US Armed Forces AND a Hinderer guy, I'll just say perhaps ;)

(Depends on what part of the US military you belong too, some guys have some really cool toys....)

Yeah......there are some incredible guns in this thread.......there were actually a few that made me want to move to the U.S........:D

Yeah......there are some incredible guns in this thread.......there were actually a few that made me want to move to the U.S........:D

Lol, I have a Canadian Major working for me - just sold him one on my hunting rifles (one he can take back to Canada with him). My next goal is to get him hooked on shooting 3-gun with evil black guns, pistols, and tactical shotguns ;)

Thank you Justin. It's my favorite edc lineup. Shhhh don't tell my other knives. They would be so sad. :(

Jeez some great pics. I will have to get out the ar and WC 45 for some new picks this weekend! Good job fellas.

ECQbqAA.jpg

300 BLK build progress, almost there but still need to tweek a couple things. I just installed this Apex hand guard and, while nice, isn't quite right for what I'm looking for.. It's just a hair too long to access the suppressor mount (I know, measure twice right?). So, I have a slightly shorter KA URX 4 inbound next week.. We'll see how that goes.

^great looking sbr! and very cool dlc - omg the fde dlc goes really well with the frag camo!!!

i want to build an ar - i have a lot of NIB laRue, troy, magpul etc. hardware sitting at home waiting...

Man busy day! Shot this pic at the last minute tonight. All custom bronze ano sweet Georgia mine. Have a great night fellas!

image.jpg

ECQbqAA.jpg

300 BLK build progress, almost there but still need to tweek a couple things. I just installed this Apex hand guard and, while nice, isn't quite right for what I'm looking for.. It's just a hair too long to access the suppressor mount (I know, measure twice right?). So, I have a slightly shorter KA URX 4 inbound next week.. We'll see how that goes.

Awesome Shane!! Love the MC Frag on the FDE Spanto! And the 300blk is the bees knees amigo!!!

Back