H.I. Kothimoda Katana Raffle for 8/9

All slots sold folks!
Thank you all for entering and good luck to everyone!

I suppose that if there is anyone whom feels they missed out, we'd be glad to accept your entry, but you'd better be quick about it. I can't think of a reason why we shouldnt.

I have a loose end or two to take care of, but i'm figuring on pulling the winner out of the hat early this coming week. So stay tuned.
I will post here and contact the winner when the deed is done.

Limiting the tickets to 32 did serve to fix the chances of winning. I'm okay with additional sales and increasing the odds, but not sure how others feel.

Limiting the tickets to 32 did serve to fix the chances of winning. I'm okay with additional sales and increasing the odds, but not sure how others feel.

I was only thinking of it for regular members whom may have missed this and only a few. If i start getting contacted by a bunch of people i don't recognize i will deny their entry. I don't really envision any more entries though, as it seemed like it took forever to fill the ones i had open.

The winner of the Kothimoda Katana is #27.
Would the owner of this number please make it easier on me and send his address to karda@bladeforums.com

Thank you all for entering!

Well I was that close to having the it. Congrats to the winner and thanks to Auntie and Karda for the chance to win a really nice sword.

Congrats to the winner!!!

Karda,, I think deep down you really meant to call out the #9.. Are you 100% sure you meant 27.. It was really #9 wasn't it.. look deeply into your screen... #9, #9,, #9,, Deeply in to your screen.... #9... Now just click on edit and repost #9........

Karda,, I think deep down you really meant to call out the #9.. Are you 100% sure you meant 27.. It was really #9 wasn't it.. look deeply into your screen... #9, #9,, #9,, Deeply in to your screen.... #9... Now just click on edit and repost #9........

You must be crazy. Nothing like that gets done around here without a complimentary boxie (how many of you know that term or where it comes from). I see no boxie. ;) :D

Back