Photos Halloween 2020 Knife!

Haven't seen a thread for this yet this year. Forgive me if there already is one, point me towards a current thread and I'll close this.

Let's see what you are carrying, or using, or anything Halloween and knife related for this year's Spooky Holiday!

I'll start. Our City did Trick or Treat last night. Glow in the dark blacked out Zome Endura was out on the prowl (not really, we didn't go any where, just handed out candy, socially distanced of course).

ANVGHOjh.jpg

L7amE3ih.jpg

6hA295mh.jpg

Halloween’s usually one of my favorite holidays, but I still don’t know what we’re gonna do tonight. Hell with this ugly year. :thumbsdown:
My wife always plans a big Halloween/birthday party for me every year, and this will be the first time in 27 years we aren’t. No sexy nurse costumes, no hockey masks, nothing. :(

2020 can bite my butt.

this is opening all my adult beverages as I sit here watching college football...crying in my beer :p

This one’s kinda festive with the orange g10 and black cord:

1-E7-FDDE0-D20-D-427-A-8-B3-B-25-B0932-C7785.jpg

View attachment 1447053

Halloween’s usually one of my favorite holidays, but I still don’t know what we’re gonna do tonight. Hell with this ugly year. :thumbsdown:

My wife always plans a big Halloween/birthday party for me every year, and this will be the first time in 27 years we aren’t. No sexy nurse costumes, no hockey masks, nothing. :(

2020 can bite my butt.

this is opening all my adult beverages as I sit here watching college football...crying in my beer :p

Clemson sure got a scare!

I felt the same way as you two. You still gotta make it fun somehow. I tried to keep it as normal as usual. We decorated a little more. Listen to music and danced around like idiots to compensate for not going out. My daughter said it was one of our best so it is possible to have a good time. It is all in what you make of it!

Plus, we had less than half the usual amount of kids so now we get to eat all the left over candy!

Haven't seen a thread for this yet this year. Forgive me if there already is one, point me towards a current thread and I'll close this.

Let's see what you are carrying, or using, or anything Halloween and knife related for this year's Spooky Holiday!

I'll start. Our City did Trick or Treat last night. Glow in the dark blacked out Zome Endura was out on the prowl (not really, we didn't go any where, just handed out candy, socially distanced of course).

ANVGHOjh.jpg

L7amE3ih.jpg

6hA295mh.jpg

This is awesome!

Back