Photos Halloween 2020 Knife!

How did people give out th candy? Individual bags and try to prevent the kiddos from touching everything? We got together with family and just ate a good meal, sort of a harvest meal but with smoked pork and chicken wings.
We did a self serve style in a big disposable foil tray set on a table about 8 feet away from our glass outer storm door, which we didn't open, just waived and said Happy Halloween! We got less than half the amount of kids we usually get. So, far from normal but not as bad as it could have been!

67vQUUm.jpg

No trick or treaters last night so the kids got all the candy. We also didn't carve a pumpkin this year so we couldn't practice our tradition of building a small fire in it on Halloween night. Here's a pic from a few years back.

xnd7mET.jpg

Last edited:
This was what I had going on yesterday.

60-C225-C7-24-E1-4618-A918-ABDE852-C2868.jpg

We didn’t do much on Saturday itself, but did dress up and hit our favorite brewery to hang out on Friday. I’m not generally much of a Halloween person myself, but the wife is so I go along :D

How did people give out th candy? Individual bags and try to prevent the kiddos from touching everything? We got together with family and just ate a good meal, sort of a harvest meal but with smoked pork and chicken wings.

Well, what we did was created a candy zipline. That is I built a zipline between our house and a tree in the front yard complete with one of those plastic jack-o-lantern kids candy "bag" things on it We had individual bags of candy that we would zipline down to the little guys on the other end. They would get their bag out and then we had a fishing line and reel attached that we would then use to reel the pumkin carrier back in. It worked pretty well. Not as fancy as some I saw online but the kids got a kick out of it. :) We had about 120 kids come by. Covid? What Covid?

Back