Hawk and Knife Combos...

Thanks Dusty.
If that Jason Knight Khuk doesn't work for some folks, just substitute this Jason Knight Founders Combat Bowie.
Another one of a 10 piece set guided by Joe Paranee I was lucky enough to get in on.
Either would complement the Winkler Sayoc hawk, imo.

standard.jpg

Doug

Congrats VolundoftheForge ! :thumbup:
Karl's knives are extra nice.
Great looking maple.

Doug

Congrats VolundoftheForge ! :thumbup:
Karl's knives are extra nice.
Great looking maple.

Doug

Thanks! Reminds me of the maple on my Breedlove acoustic. I still feel a bit uneasy about the nut construction, but I'll take it camping and really use it, and I'm sure my doubts will disappear. :)

I've posted this pic once before.

Feel like they make a pretty good combo though.

Attachments

• Warbeast (3).jpg
    Warbeast (3).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 164
This is one of my favorite threads, just looked through pages 10-16... there is some knife combos in there, I'll have to post up a couple of my own.

choppapalooza.jpg

A couple of my Imp Axes alongside some full-tang choppers I recently banged out.

CHOPPAPALOOZA 2013

going_native_by_dreamcatcher174-d6mkhqf.jpg

Here's a shot of my combo, along with a cool peace pipe I snagged recently. Haha, notice a theme?

That's an H&B Forge Seneca Hawk and Jeff White Frontier Custom knife. Love em both. Apologies for crappy camera quality.

I was sure I posted this... But I can't see it so here goes!

Swamp Rat Kill Devil Hawk
Busse Desert Storm Fighter

H1_zps394addae.jpg

this straight handle kerf-less W. Gilpin hatchet is the closest thing to a hawk i have right now, need to figure out what spike hawk i want. paired it with my handmade handle and scabbard on a 4" laminated steel Mora.

thanks hepclass, i try to keep my edges sharp and wood oiled but i like the look of a natural patina, awesome quote in your sig BTW.

Back