Hawk and Knife Combos...

Here's my entry.

100_6056_zps78da6c87.jpg

My Peregrine Tomahawk from B.R.T. Bladeworks paired up with my Swamp Rat Ratmandu. This isn't my only hawk and knife combo, but definitely my most used and carried.

GEDC4476.jpg

SOG -FAST HAWK
BOBBY BRANTON- BRATON EMERSON TACTICAL THROWER/B.E.T.T.
TRU BAL-BOWIE AXE

sorry for the small picture

Its only a sin to covet your neighbor's wife right? The book don't say nuthin' bout his hawk' or knife does it? Those last two pairs are both really nice.

No, but it does say something about his ass, as I recall. Hey, I think this my first post here on bladeforums.com!

Tod

Craig Barr 52100 hawk and Matt Bailey W2 knife

CIMG8210.jpg

CIMG8188.jpg

I would put up more pics but it seems i need to re-size a bunch of stuff, so if you want to see more let me know and ill try again.

The axe is very nice but I really like the Bailey knives. I don't think I've ever seen one that I haven't liked. I need to get off my butt and buy one.

VERY VERY nice Night Man! Like the AR, too!

Last edited:
My current "edc".

Finally took my cam with into the woods :D

Modded CS trail hawk + a Marttiini outdoor knife (for 50 bucks this thing is a sturdy beast of a full integral knife)

Got some more combos but I have to play them to the gallery before ;)

I second the spec's on your hawk night man. Save the position of the lanyard hole....seems quite ergonomic. Very nice design

Last edited:
In addition to my post.....not knowing the material of the scales, it seems that you may be better served with three screws (a little more separated) as opposed to four in favor of the structural integrity of the scales upon the hawks impact......no?

Back