Help needed finding rough rider small stockman

Hi folks

As the thread title says I need some help finding two Rough Rider small stockman knives (RR975) in smooth green bone.

I really hate to ask this close to Christmas but a European supplier I had lined up made a mistake on the order and by the time we got it cleared up the last of their stock had been sold. In all fairness to them, they completely cancelled the order as soon they realized there was a problem.

I hope someone can help out this this, one of the knives was to be a gift to my little sister who's starting to get interested into pocket knives.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Stareagle, I found one on eBay and ordered it for you. I should have it in about a week. Email me your address and it's yours. Merry Christmas!

Alan

Always wanted to wear a red suit and grow a white beard! Ho Ho Ho!
Uh oh just noticed, do you need two?

He's in the UK. Shipping charges will be about 5x what the knife cost.

:eek:
Oops, my mistake - looking at the wrong rates. :( Not bad to ship to England it turns out.

What to put it in an airmail envelope? If so then whatever, I'm a man of my word and Santa would never disappoint a child

Alan

Thank you VERY much my friend. I really appreciated your generosity and I hate to impose further, but could I trouble you to order a second one please? And I'll email you right away.

PS regardless of shipping costs I intended to pick up all the costs.

Last edited:
Kind gesture Alan :thumbup:

I both send a lot of packages across the pond, and receive a lot too, and I have to say I don't think you'll receive anything from the US in time for Xmas now Stareagle. Packages can take anything from 3 weeks to 3 months.

If the knives don't have to be this particular model/bone colour...

Rough Rider small stockman knives (RR975) in smooth green bone.

...there are plenty of nice RR knives available here in the UK, which you certainly WILL get in time for Xmas :thumbup:

I read several forums as we all do. This is the only one where there is a true sense of geniality and generosity. It is infectious, just returning the favor.

Alan

Black Jack

I've also bought quite a few things from the states, though in my experience it seems to take 10-14 days on average.

I realize it might be pushing it for Christmas, but I'm just trying to salvage the situation after a problem with the original order I placed with my supplier, and I have looked at other UK suppliers.

As to getting something else? Well my sister has taken a real shine to that particular model. And she is just stating to getting into pocket knives, its something I'd like to encourage by giving her something she actually likes instead of what might be a bad second choice.

Also it would be a bit insulting to Alan to cancel after he bought them.

Do what you think will make your sister happy. No matter I won't be insulted, age does that for you. They're yours no matter what.

Alan

Man guys I'm new to this part of the forums and all I can say is wow. This is really a bunch of great guys here. Heck you are almost close to convincing me mankind is truly not lost very awesome of you man seriously.

-Keith

Thank you again Alan, your generosity is really appreciated. As its currently 01:30am were I am, I'll email you in the morning with a more detailed reply.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Gonebad395
Good morning. Dekalb, Illinois here. What you see is common. A total stranger sent me an old Schrade Mighty Mite. Mankind is not lost.
Rick

Yeah that's awesome Rick just a great gesture for a knife lover to a knife lover it is just cool to see I'm in Highland Indiana not far from ya.

So did little sister get her RR Small Stockman for Christmas?

Back