Help needed finding rough rider small stockman

It's all good Barclay. Hope all is well with you and the family.

Alan

I'm not sure where this should go, so Mods please move it if I'm wrong. I want it to be seen by the largest audience. Those who have been here the longest will not be surprised that Jack Black is extremely generous and a gentleman of the first order. I must add my voice to the chorus.
A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that Stareagle had sent me a few things including a one shilling coin from 1948. I noted that it was a year off my birth and that I would carry it as a lucky piece. I received a message from Jack that he had one from 1947 and would I like it? Long story short he sent it to me, but not only the coin but a package of goodies. Here's a photo....

This has been said many times but needs repeating, the folks on the porch are simply best!

Regards to all, Alan

I'm not sure where this should go, so Mods please move it if I'm wrong. I want it to be seen by the largest audience. Those who have been here the longest will not be surprised that Jack Black is extremely generous and a gentleman of the first order. I must add my voice to the chorus.
A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that Stareagle had sent me a few things including a one shilling coin from 1948. I noted that it was a year off my birth and that I would carry it as a lucky piece. I received a message from Jack that he had one from 1947 and would I like it? Long story short he sent it to me, but not only the coin but a package of goodies. Here's a photo....

This has been said many times but needs repeating, the folks on the porch are simply best!

Regards to all, Alan

I won't deny, just received too a parcel too , see

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/547127-What-quot-Traditional-Knife-quot-are-ya-totin-today?p=15925123#post15925123

I'm glad that the small package made it Alan, you're a kind and generous chap :)

Very nice JP, a lovely gift :thumbup:

I received a couple of packages myself today, the first containing a Coyote gifted to me by Paul PMEW, and the second containing the first of a subscription to Blade, which I won in Randy's generous traditional Christmas Eve giveaway :) :thumbup:

Back