hest folder by christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still trying to get an answer is the numbered knife gonna ship before or after Xmas?
Its a simple question...no drama please just an answer...I am way to busy to read 14 pages...Thank you

It's only this one page with the info you want and if you bothered to read it, they are intending on it, yes. Before Christmas that is.

It's only this one page with the info you want and if you bothered to read it, they are intending on it, yes. Before Christmas that is.
Thank you for the answer you provided, If you want to link me to that post I will be glad to read it. Thanks again

LINK TO IT???

It's only 14 posts above your last post!

Well I see the 14th post what I don't read is RYP saying they are going out before Xmas...

Coming down to the wire now... I just got word that my Sunwayman flashlight was shipped so it might make it to me in time for Christmas.

Hopefully the HEST/f was shipped today or will be tomorrow. Otherwise, it doesn't look like it will make it out in time.

I would venture to guess there'll be no HEST/F, LE or otherwise, for us before Christmas. That's the impression that I get.

I dont know how long it takes to get a package from Italy to the US, but it is definitely crunch time.

If it doesnt get here in time...I'll live.

If we haven't gotten a shipping notice by now, I can gaurantee you won't see the numbered knife by Christmas. With 4 mailing days left, there is no way that they can get the knife delivered by then to everyone. Hell, it will take 2-3 days just to package and do the shipping paperwork on all 250 of them.

With the last minute Christmas rush at the post offices, it will be lucky if we see it by the end of the year. Just think about it like this, it will make for a very nice New Years present (pre or post New Years is still to be seen).

If we haven't gotten a shipping notice by now, I can gaurantee you won't see the numbered knife by Christmas. With 4 mailing days left, there is no way that they can get the knife delivered by then to everyone. Hell, it will take 2-3 days just to package and do the shipping paperwork on all 250 of them.

With the last minute Christmas rush at the post offices, it will be lucky if we see it by the end of the year. Just think about it like this, it will make for a very nice New Years present (pre or post New Years is still to be seen).

Amen!!!! Preach it brother.........
:thumbup: .. :thumbup: ... :)

It certainly would be nice to open the PO Box this week and find this beauty!! If it doesn't happen though, I certainly won't be too upset. I didn't order it with the hard and fast expectation to get if before Christmas. It's just a gift to myself, so as long as it gets here within a couple of weeks I'll be okay.

I seem to remember Robert saying we'd see these in January. I'm not sure if he meant just the standard versions (which are going through dealers, then to us) or the LE...but either way I'm pretty sure we'll have the folders in January.

I get the strange feeling a lot of the people all hopped up on GETTING THE HEST GETTING THE HEST will flip out for 72 hours after they get it..then move on to the next WHENS IT COMIN OUT WHENS IT COMIN OUT gadget...it's all in the chase for some folks:D

We are making the decision tomorrow. We have two suppliers on the goodies for the LE knife that have not given us exact ship dates. Once again we are shooting for mid December ship and are slipping to "end of December" after tomorrow' review of delivery.

We are making the decision tomorrow. We have two suppliers on the goodies for the LE knife that have not given us exact ship dates. Once again we are shooting for mid December ship and are slipping to "end of December" after tomorrow' review of delivery.
:thumbup: .. :thumbup:

As far as I am concerned, no big deal either way. :)

You & everyone else are working on it, a lot has been done in a relatively short time on this project already.... a heck of a lot.

Things usually take longer than hoped... so no big deal. :)

When we get them..... we get them. :thumbup:

Enjoy CHRISTMAS and the holidays..... :thumbup: ... :)

No big deal to me either, but I'm planning on traveling for the holidays and I really don't want a $250 knife sitting out on the porch for several days while I'm out of town.

If a shipping date is determined, then cool and if its later than expected, then cool too. Just want to know so I can have a friend come by the house and check the porch for my new knife.

Thanks for the update RYP - I know things are busy for you and I appreciate everything you're doing.

Thanks for the update RYP. Please keep us posted as you get new information; I know we all will appreciate it.

No big deal to me either, but I'm planning on traveling for the holidays and I really don't want a $250 knife sitting out on the porch for several days while I'm out of town.
EZ, do what I do sometimes. Hand deliver a Christmas card to either of your neighbors, a small gift, & ask them if they wouldn't mind keeping an eye on your porch & bringing in any package they see. Those McE-D's $1 coupons always worked for me (divorced mother, 2 children).
Merry Christmas.
Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back