hest folder by christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm. I'd. ummm. a whole thread of reasonable replies? It gets here when it gets here?

Already I see that this knife has remarkable properties.

RYP, your posts are most appreciated. It seems that you intend to treat your customers with a mature respect. When folks have thrown a tantrum at you, you've wiped the oatmeal up and put them into time-out without disrupting the forum. I like how you've handled each situation.

I doubt that any of us are going to be caught without a knife just because the hest/f doesn't come for a few more days.

But I'm still excited to be getting an LE. The more so because of the behavior of the design/manufacturing team (including RAT).

No big deal to me either, but I'm planning on traveling for the holidays and I really don't want a $250 knife sitting out on the porch for several days while I'm out of town.

If a shipping date is determined, then cool and if its later than expected, then cool too. Just want to know so I can have a friend come by the house and check the porch for my new knife.

Thanks for the update RYP - I know things are busy for you and I appreciate everything you're doing.

Hi bud, if you want PM me and i could go pick it up for you!!!lol:D
J/K

Just got an email from KW regarding my preorder requesting I proceed with ordering the knife and that they expected to receive and ship by the end of the year.

Just got an email from KW regarding my preorder requesting I proceed with ordering the knife and that they expected to receive and ship by the end of the year.

Was that Knife Works? I pre ordered with them and i didn't get a email yet, maybe im in the second batch.

I got the knife works email also, payment sent. Now I have to wait for two Hest folders to arrive.

Last edited:
I got the knife works eamil also, payment sent. Now I have to wait for two Hest folders to arrive.

I sent a email to knife works, maybe they forgot about me. I pre-ordered mine back in August, but maybe I'm on the 2nd list. It will be worth the wait either way.

"RYP, your posts are most appreciated. It seems that you intend to treat your customers with a mature respect. When folks have thrown a tantrum at you, you've wiped the oatmeal up and put them into time-out without disrupting the forum. I like how you've handled each situation."

We could all vote for the crankiest poster and send him a blind email tell him to pick up his lottery winnings in North Korea. Stupid is as stupid does...:))

@ banana-clip

I didn't hear from them either. I ordered mine in november so I'm definitely on the second list. I wrote an e-mail to confirm, but no answer yet. They are probably very busy.

I doubt that any of us are going to be caught without a knife just because the hest/f doesn't come for a few more days.

and Veruca Salt didn't NEED an Oompa Loompa, she just wanted one, and she wanted one NOW! look where that got her! :eek:

s-VERUCA-SALT-large.jpg

"ryp, your posts are most appreciated. It seems that you intend to treat your customers with a mature respect. When folks have thrown a tantrum at you, you've wiped the oatmeal up and put them into time-out without disrupting the forum. I like how you've handled each situation."

we could all vote for the crankiest poster and send him a blind email tell him to pick up his lottery winnings in north korea. Stupid is as stupid does...:))

amen!

and Veruca Salt didn't NEED an Oompa Loompa, she just wanted one, and she wanted one NOW! look where that got her! :eek:

s-VERUCA-SALT-large.jpg

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks!

I have found the most obvious people posting are like me and want to learn and share info and then there are the "couldn't make them happy with an unlimited budget" people like Miss Veruca.

Thanks again for the laugh.

For those of you (like me) that didn't make the cut to receive a "first batch" of the production HEST/F, this guy still has a few left in his December batch.

for those that want to be on the waiting list for a DPx HEST First Run (sterile) contact customerservice@dpxgear.com. I just noticed we had a no pay on a left hand Mr DP #48 #67 and a couple of steriles right handers.

and Veruca Salt didn't NEED an Oompa Loompa, she just wanted one, and she wanted one NOW! look where that got her

s-VERUCA-SALT-large.jpg

fixer, this is classic . . :D :thumbup:
Thanks for the laugh.
Merry Christmas,
Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back