hest folder by christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been in for one more LE, but I was out of the house all day, and missed the chance. Damn.

Apparently I have saved up enough at the bank of Karma. I was on the original list for sterile #33, and wasn't going to pay until pictures were released.. which I think they were on 11/14. Payment deadline was 11/15.

My daughter was born 11/15.... seriously at 12:53pm... so I was a little preoccupied, and assumed digging out the iphone at the hospital while the wife was in labor was probably not a good idea. I figured, well, it wasn't meant to be, so I just kept my head down, didn't whine about it, and ordered a standard version.

And tada.. I just emailed, and Linda just came back and told me #249 (Sterile LH) has been reserved for me on the pending list, and payment info would be sent out tomorrow or maybe Monday (shortened holiday hours tomorrow.. IMAGINE THAT, LOL)

Merry Christmas to me!!! :thumbup:

I paid for my production model today!! Its only got to come a few miles from Italy ;)

( I wonder if us Europeans will be posting up pics before yours arrive in the USA???:rolleyes:)

Thanks RYP,

I saw the post in time to get on the list for a rt hand sterile le. I've sent your people shipping and payment info.

Thanks again and I will be happy to wait until the Holidays are past to get a knife I didn't think I could ever get.

Funniest thing...

I woke up this morning and ran to the tree, and no HEST/F was to be found. I kind of expected that. What did surprise me is that pretty much everything seems to be normal around here. The poles are still aligned, the earth hasn't burned up and the sky isn't falling...even though the HEST didn't make it here quite on time. Who'd have thunk it?

Luckily for me though, my birthday is in early January...so they should be here in plenty of time for that! :)

I got one of the last minute sterile LE's

Thanks Linda at DPX for all the help

I woke up this morning and ran to the tree, and no HEST/F was to be found.

No HEST/F under the tree for me either:p

But this was :thumbup:

lli.jpg

And I took it for a chill walk in rural Lincolnshire on Christmas Day

llo.jpg

Has anyone heard about these last few. I got an e-mail that said I got one of the available RH Sterile knives. I talked to Linda via e-mail and was told to expect instructions from the order department. I have not received any payment instructions,

Anybody in the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back