HI Christmas Tibetan Katana Raffle for 3/24

Well, I never got a number but the paypal went through. Paypal has all kinds of BS rules about what they will and wont do. Once gearpay.com gets up and running, all us gun and knife people will relocate.

Sold out the raffle tickets, my American Indian God mother will pick one lucky winner shortly. Good luck to all, stay tuned.

Today's lucky winner is raffle ticket # 15.
Congratulation to the winner!!!
Thank you each and everyone for your supports to HI and Kamis.

3-26-09%20001.jpg

3-26-09%20002.jpg

3-26-09%20004.jpg

3-26-09%20005.jpg

3-26-09%20003.jpg

Congrats to the lucky winner! But then we are all winners for supporting HI and the Kamis. Hope this will help get the genny.....
but then if it is not enough, maybe the ever gracious Ms. Yangdu will send some more good deals our way.

Congratulations #15! Whoever you are. :D

Aunt Yangdu, will this raffle get the kamis a generator, or merely help them get a generator?

Congratulations to the winner. :thumbup:

Congratulations also to the kamis in their quest to get an electric generator.

Big congrats to lucky #15!

Another big thanks to the ever-gracious Aunty Yangdu for allowing us all to have an opportunity at such a beautiful katana for a relative pittance. Hopefully the proceeds from the auction will get the kamis the genny they need to keep the shop running during the outages.

Good job, Berkley. That's a lovely addition for anyone's collection. Glad it's got a good home.

he he, well done!

Now we have the sword back (we meaning us diabolical forumites) some DNA can be lifted from it.
Need to exclude Aunty, Auntie's Godmother and Godfather and a few postal workers...etc .... eventually, with careful and diligent patience, the crook who stole it will be found!!!:mad:

(laughs madly)

thats why i am the real trashmouth

Back