HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

I never win anything.:mad:

The guy who posts right before or after me will win. Wait and see.;)

That's usually me to a "T" but I won it when I was a brand new guy here. I was knocked over.
I've have very good luck with near everything HI. Still no where else. I think there's a message there someplace.

Hey guys I just got the thing I'm not running the passaround again for at least a little while ;)

A few more pics!

Here is the medallion with my most prized khukuri, the Millennium Special. I'm not sure when the medallion was made, but I suspect these are from the same era.
IMG_6825_zpsiujhymza.jpg

It's taken a prominent position in my display cabinet.
IMG_6830_zpso9yuclvg.jpg

IMG_6829_zpsjiwqxh8c.jpg

Oh these? :D

IMG_4972_zpsgaclaegc.jpg

Top one is elk antler, bottom one is bone (probably deer bone because they don't use cow bone)

IMG_4983_zpsbpb63t4r.jpg

I dunno about your address, but I'm positive he has your NUMBER!

Very attractive set, Philllll.

Hello everyone! (Yes I am alive!)

An apology is in order. I have held onto this medallion for much longer than I should have and for that I am sorry to all my friends here who would have liked to have their turn.

Quick recap on me, my family and I are doing well, I have been spending less time on the computer and more time with them. My son Noah is growing so quickly. It seems like just yesterday he was born and now he is almost 4. And we have another one on the way, due to pop out any day now! We recently moved to a new house and I found the medallion packed up safe in a box with some of my khuks.

Please post here if you would like to be the next guardian of the medallion. I will let it go for a few days and then when mommy and baby are back home and healthy I will send it on to the next person.

Grats Philllll! Great to hear from you and that things are all right. Sounds like things are much better than alright! Thanks for checkin in brother. Noah is probably chopping and splittin logs by now eh?
Ah...almost forgot. Put my name in the hat!

Last edited:
Good to hear from you and glad you and your family are doing well and grats an the little one coming. I would love to be put in the hat for the medallion.

Back