HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

Philllll, you are a lucky man. Beautiful son you have there. Glad to see you posting once again. Your sage advise has been missed. Throw Bookie's name in the hat for the medallion and please make sure it lands right on top of Bawanna's. Glad you're back!

I thought sure Noah would have a beard by now.
I wasn't gonna throw my name in the hat as I've had the honor of giving the medallion a home for a year. I still recall vividly trying to hang it inside the dome. It was challenging at first.
But do throw Bookies name in the hat for sure.

Okay I'm going to bump this one more time in case anybody missed it and wants a chance

Feel free to randomly throw any active members names in the hat, that's what I did for Karda on the last drawing.
It's only for a year and somebody else gets a chance so the odds aren't that critical in my humble little opinion.

Alright y'all! I ran a random number generator thingy and ndoghouse is the winner!

Danny send your address please!

WOOAAAAHHHHH!!! I won sumpin! It will be in good hands my friends. I promise I wont chop it up! Thanks Phillll for takin good care of it! I knew it was safe the whole time! Noah was prolly watchin it eh?

Good for you nDog! It's probably for the best. If I got it I would have put it on a leather cord and worn it around my neck everyday for a year. Not to mention all the kissing and fondling it would have endured (gross but true). I'm sure it is in much better and cleaner hands with you.

Back