How do you enter ?

Just post something nice about what you are Thankful for, like;

Family
Giving
Busse
Amy O
Garth
Snow

whatever but make it a nice positive thing :)

we will have a winner in a week or so

Love you all and

Merry Christmas

78626861_10221064744831150_7018128040865562624_o.jpg

Thankful to be all together with my family after a year of loss for my partners family and lookin forward to my youngest sons first proper christmas .
And also all the fun and support from all my bussekin and bladeforums brothers .
And to spark for being uber mod.
And giving something decent to watch on a sunday evening .

Merry Christmas to all you Hogs and Hoggetts!

Well, I am thankful for so many things in my life, but most importantly my family. My parents are still alive and together for 46 years now. My lovely wife is cool as hell, and she somehow supports my crippling Busse addiction, and my dog Bubba (profile pic) is a constant source of joy and laughter. He is a VERY good boy.

It goes without saying, but I'm gunna anyway, that I'm thankful for Jerry, Amy-O, Garth...well, the whole Busse crew really, for their commitment to quality and service. With that, I send all my best wishes to ALL you Hogs and Hoggetts, and your families for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. It's 2020 people! Hopefully we'll finally get flying cars and laser swords LIKE WE WERE PROMISED back in 1996.

Lastly, but not leastly, thank you David, for the giveaway here. This kind of thing makes the forum and this hobby so much fun!

I have so much to be thankful for, but one thing in particular tops the list for me.... my amazing girlfriend! Almost two years ago she was completely paralyzed from a spinal fracture/dislocation suffered in a car accident that nearly killed her. She has slowly regained sensory and motor nerve function through diligent therapy and training, and continues to improve... soon I won't be able to keep up with her running or hiking, just like before the accident!

Last edited:
Aside from FGBAGS, I'm thankful of my loving wife, 2 healthy kids, a good head on my daughter's shoulders, a satisfying job (though the pay sucks), my relatively good health, but also very thankful for this community. This is a good reminder that no matter how crappy works events can get, there are still good.... Great people out there. Never get lost in the shuffle... Keeping our heads up and keep up hope. Hope for good people, good morals/principles, and hope that things will work out as long as we work on it ernestly.

Cheers to you all!

Nice gesture!

Im most grateful for my first child that should arrive early next year. It’s already given me a lot of perspective about what matters most and what should be cherished.
I'm very grateful for my children. I've always wanted to be a father... But having my first daughter and watching her grow has completely changed my life in ways I did not expect (in the best ways possible). I hope that will be the same for you!

I'm very grateful for my children. I've always wanted to be a father... But having my first daughter and watching her grow has completely changed my life in ways I did not expect (in the best ways possible). I hope that will be the same for you!

My little girl just had her first birthday, watching her grow in the past year has been amazing. I am also grateful to have a safe place for my family to sleep , good soil, and a patient wife :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back