Ho Ho Ho Hoggies .......Buy Brownie Claus

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by David Brown, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator

Jun 4, 2001
    Is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you good little Hoggies

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do some give a ways

Stay tuned to the Busse Forum

First up lets give a way not 1 but 2 Full Height Flat Ground RMD sheaths ;

1- in Christmas Coyote Brown
    1- In Ornamental Olive Drab

How do you enter ?

Just post something nice about what you are Thankful for, like;

Family
    Giving
    Busse
    Amy O
    Garth
    Snow

whatever but make it a nice positive thing :)

we will have a winner in a week or so

Love you all and

Merry Christmas

[​IMG]

luethge, amikee, dman62 and 12 others like this.
  2. xyclopx

xyclopx Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2019
    I am thankful I am still breathing, as any day that I am is a great day.

3. Richard Carlsson

Richard Carlsson

Jun 19, 2019
    Thankful for my first Busse that is on the way to me now

4. Thesian

Thesian Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Great idea David!

I am thankful for our country, and all of the brave men & women who have made/continue to make sacrifices for our freedom!

5. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2018
    I am thankful I live in South Florida and that I'm enjoying some 75° F weather with my awesome family. Oh yeah, and I'm thankful for Bladeforums since they introduced me to Busse and the magic of INFI, without which my bank account would be a lot fatter. :D:D:D

6. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    I am thankful for living this long, a wonderful wife, two kids and five grandkids, living where I do, and life in general.:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

7. Ironkid883

Ironkid883 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Thankful to be all together with my family after a year of loss for my partners family and lookin forward to my youngest sons first proper christmas .
    And also all the fun and support from all my bussekin and bladeforums brothers .
    And to spark for being uber mod.
    And giving something decent to watch on a sunday evening .

8. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    I am thankful for the rain, to help with the wildfires. I am thankful for my family and our homes. I am thankful for TGULB’s, Infimandu’s, and canvas mutant B.B. sheaths.

9. Dangerneck

Dangerneck Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Merry Christmas to all you Hogs and Hoggetts!

Well, I am thankful for so many things in my life, but most importantly my family. My parents are still alive and together for 46 years now. My lovely wife is cool as hell, and she somehow supports my crippling Busse addiction, and my dog Bubba (profile pic) is a constant source of joy and laughter. He is a VERY good boy.

It goes without saying, but I'm gunna anyway, that I'm thankful for Jerry, Amy-O, Garth...well, the whole Busse crew really, for their commitment to quality and service. With that, I send all my best wishes to ALL you Hogs and Hoggetts, and your families for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. It's 2020 people! Hopefully we'll finally get flying cars and laser swords LIKE WE WERE PROMISED back in 1996.

Lastly, but not leastly, thank you David, for the giveaway here. This kind of thing makes the forum and this hobby so much fun!

10. MadMarkie

MadMarkie Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2013
    I have so much to be thankful for, but one thing in particular tops the list for me.... my amazing girlfriend! Almost two years ago she was completely paralyzed from a spinal fracture/dislocation suffered in a car accident that nearly killed her. She has slowly regained sensory and motor nerve function through diligent therapy and training, and continues to improve... soon I won't be able to keep up with her running or hiking, just like before the accident!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  11. GSwag

GSwag Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2018
    I am thankful for my Granddaughter. The lord could not have bestowed upon me a greater or more rewarding gift.

12. Will York

Will York Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 21, 2000
    I’m truly thankful that there are people in this world, in this time, for whom the love of their fellow man is a high priority.

That includes you, big Dave.:thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  13. lmcq784

lmcq784 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Aside from FGBAGS, I'm thankful of my loving wife, 2 healthy kids, a good head on my daughter's shoulders, a satisfying job (though the pay sucks), my relatively good health, but also very thankful for this community. This is a good reminder that no matter how crappy works events can get, there are still good.... Great people out there. Never get lost in the shuffle... Keeping our heads up and keep up hope. Hope for good people, good morals/principles, and hope that things will work out as long as we work on it ernestly.

Cheers to you all!

Kenneth F Huls and WatermanChris like this.
  14. sixplymaple

sixplymaple Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Thankful for the new job I just started last week.

15. ScoMa

ScoMa Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2017
    I am thankful for the opportunity!!

WatermanChris and lmcq784 like this.
  16. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Thankful for the Lord's grace and forgiveness.

17. Kenneth F Huls

Kenneth F Huls Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I am grateful for the existence of people who I respect, admire, and seek to emulate, and for the astonishing fact that some of them profess to care about me.

18. blackhat

blackhat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Nice gesture!

Im most grateful for my first child that should arrive early next year. It’s already given me a lot of perspective about what matters most and what should be cherished.

19. lmcq784

lmcq784 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2010
    I'm very grateful for my children. I've always wanted to be a father... But having my first daughter and watching her grow has completely changed my life in ways I did not expect (in the best ways possible). I hope that will be the same for you!

20. Freedom Pullo

Freedom Pullo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2015
    My little girl just had her first birthday, watching her grow in the past year has been amazing. I am also grateful to have a safe place for my family to sleep , good soil, and a patient wife :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.