Ho Ho Ho Hoggies .......Buy Brownie Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the 2 winners
Congrats winners :)
And Merry Christmas everyone :)

first to e-mail me their address and what color gets the choice.
azgunnut@earthlink.net

Full Height Flat Ground RMD sheath either ;

1- in Christmas Coyote Brown
1- In Ornamental Olive Drab

I am thankful for living this long, a wonderful wife, two kids and five grandkids, living where I do, and life in general.:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

I am thankful for the opportunity!!

Olive Drab on the right
Coyote second from the left.

ve9fdcK.jpg

Thank you, Sir! I’ll stick with the option from my email, assuming I was the first. That being the OD.

Last edited:
WOW!!! Christmas comes early for old Klink!:D

Thank you very much for the chance to participate in your giveaway, and your kind generousity and Christmas Spirit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Hey, Klink! Are you okay with the Coyote, or would the OD be a better for you? I missed the original offering, and will be picking up a FHFG RMD from the exchange. That gives me a little more wiggle room for matching colors.

Edit : Mr Brown has confirmed the OD is heading my way tomorrow. Enjoy the Coyote, Brother Klink!

Last edited:
ScoMa, I am happy to win either one. If you have a preference let me know. Congrats Brother, and many thanks again to Brownie Claus!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

In that case, I’ll stick with the OD. Kudos to you, my fellow winner!

I'm thankful for my health. My family and friends.

No entry here. I am currently Busse or Kin less. As I sold off my last piece to partially fund a 2x72 grinder.

WTFBG was last to go.

(I still have my Himalayan Import Khukris and a handful of customs etc).

Merry Christmas to all, especially David Brown!

I am thankful that my daughter and granddaughter are staying with us for awhile. (Daughter is having health concerns with second pregnancy) They live in a small town that is not equipped to handle them.
So yes thankful we have a place for them.
Merry Christmas y’all let’s drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back