Ho Ho Ho Hoggies .......Buy Brownie Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thankful for my wonderful family. I am also thankful for Busse knife company and Jerry for coming up with such sweet blades!

Thankfully to all the Busse guys on here, everyone's been great. Most of all I'm thankful for my little guy and missus for having him , it's been a busy year and costly one but wouldn't change it for anything. Enjoy the Christmas everyone.

I’m thankful for the ability to recognize the significant things, in life, for which to be thankful. So a grateful salute to my family for instilling these values. From my grandparents on down.

I’m very blessed and thankful for the good Lord, he’s been great to me and my family. Thankful for the wife, parents, brother and all extended family, the pups, and the folks I’ve met on here. Good folks all around, and makes me not feel so bad about spending a small fortune on knives!

Thankful for strenght. On duty for past 72hrs straight with barely couple hours breaks in between. First one ever Bussekin, INFIMD FHFG coming next week. Thank you for the chance. Very generous of you

I’m grateful for my wonderfully amazing and beautiful wife, my three great children plus the baby girl we hope to adopt. I’m grateful I have a good job and good coworkers. I’m grateful for my church.

A lot of things have been tough lately. I'm just really really thankful for my wife and older daughter for being who they are and truly being my my side. My daughter is really more mature than she ought to be for her age... I really can't be more blessed in the offsprings department.

Good friends always makes things go nicer too. Had a surprise friends weekend with a last-minute getaway invite. Really nice way to break things up when it's tough. Nothing gets me happier than to be able to spend time with people I love and care about.

I'm thankful to have had the mother I did to make me the person I became to the degree in which I made her proud of her baby boy. I am thankful to have had the time together that we did to say the things we wanted and be able to say goodbye this past April as it was truly a gift that so many never have.

A4612FFB-1EA2-4E80-BE64-DEBB9AEEE05C.jpeg

Thank full for people who think of others, and the best dog (Friend) I’ve ever known.

This dude saved my crazy ass from 2 decades of bad decisions and oblivion.

Helped me get sober some years ago.

Thank you Charlie!

Blade Forums is pretty awesome too.

Happy holidays everyone!

Last edited:
I'm thankful for the generosity of strangers, DNA testing (found out I had a 14-yr-old daughter within the past year), and that I have not one but two nice jobs to make ends meet. Oh, and the good health of my friends and family.

David, thank you for such an opportunity!

Right now, I'm away from home, away from my girls, and in Seattle for a friend's wedding. I'm truly thankful for time-tested true friendships; the ability to deeply share your life with someone else other than biological family or family through marriage; the ability to call someone (not biologically related) a "brother" and truly mean it, and have it also be reciprocated back.

My wife and I have been talking a lot about people our the pasts, "along the way", who've made impacts in our lives, as we're revising or holiday card mailing list... Adding and subtracting addresses. This year I've added a few addresses that were "a blast from the past" people.... Those who I've missed, somewhat lost contact, and reached out to again. It's nice to reconnect again; and I'm thankful for all the people, relationships, good and bad, that have gotten is to where we are.

Attending this wedding this weekend also brings up a few things:

I'm thankful for the union of marriage, the chance and ability to find that someone, and commit ourselves to each other, through everything. I've found someone whose life I want to forever be a part of, who I'm proud to be with, and who thinks and fell the same towards me. I'm truly thankful. And this, in turn, brought us two lovely daughters, who I wholeheartedly love and appreciate. My 4yr old is a mini-me, Is everything we've asked her to be (personality, moral, social, and educational developments) and I cannot ask for a better daughter. My 7 month old is looking like she'll be taking after my wife in pretty much all aspects. Both kids even have different skin colots to match, which is also pretty funny (we're a mixed couple). I'm very thankful for all that family is and can be; thankful to my parents for this gift of life and a wonderful home and intend to pay it forward (and guide my kids and hopefully future grandkids to do so) to my fullest ability.

Thanks again, David, for prompting us and reminding us to remain thankful, and giving us the opportunity to share it with everyone here!

Hope I’m not too late! I’m thankful for my family, my health, my church, my job, my Hobie Wave sailboat, my dog, my Busse Basic knife collection, and all God’s blessings on this undeserving hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back