Holiday season special deals for 12/18

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L tor

17.5 inch 32 ounce Gopte by Kumar. Bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. $100 even.
18 inch 24 ounce Bura Hanshee by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great work by Ram Kumar. $95 *SOLD*

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/manakamana-special-for-12-18.1701507/

These WWII Knives took hit during shipment between Kathmandu and Reno and chipped wooden handle near the bolster. Father and sister done repair work on both these knives and they are better then before. I am offerings them at a great value!

18 inch 28 ounce WWII by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Fine work by Purna. $90. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 24 ounce WWII by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Another great work by Purna. $85. *SOLD*

xFcx5Ab.jpg

znCtYGh.jpg

18 inch 34 ounce M-43 by Krishna Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. This knife been sitting around shed doing and it is time to put this one to work at $95 *SOLD*

l8gn1W0.jpg

fqD4sKY.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Happy holiday season to all

Last edited:
EMS 18 inch 24 ounce Bura Hanshee by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great work by Ram Kumar. $95
Sold one to a friend many years back and always regretted it! The picture isn't showing, but I love a rare banshee!

Gopte and Hanshee

L8m8Arp.jpg

The Gopte is awesome, I never really thought about it, until I got a used one from auntie a few years back, and I can tell you from personal experience, it's one helluva chopper, and very easy to use!

All gone except Gopte left, stay tuned

L to r

18 inch 26 ounce Yek Chirra by Thamar. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. $90.

18 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Put this horse to work at $95.

15 inch 19 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Great camping/backpack knife at $80. *SOLD*

iSiOwqH.jpg

L to r

15 inch 26 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. Super strong Bowie at $95. *SOLD*

12.5 inch 12 ounce Cherokee Rose by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Makes great gift for you or for friend at $75.

NRIKBlX.jpg

xYApKl2.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Good Evening to all

Last edited:
WooHoo! Done deal on the WWIIs. I missed the 16.5 Purna a while back, then waffled on the last two 18s until they were gone. The package was too good to pass up.

Kind of funny, I've never been a big fan of WWIIs, which is why I wait and waffle so much. But the two kukris I take out in the woods the most are a 20" 37oz. Chiruwa WWII by Sher and a 16.5" 23oz. Chiruwa WWII by Bura. So I guess I vote with my arm.

I bought one of those old K31 rifle backpacks to carry the 20" around. The 16.5 is on a web belt with my other go-bag stuff.

That 15" AK was a nice pickup. Great looking profile and a fantastic price.

Resistance is pretty much futile. Why prolong the suffering? I'm doing the same on the father military replica on the other thread, been wanting one, this looks like a good one.

Resistance is pretty much futile. Why prolong the suffering? I'm doing the same on the father military replica on the other thread, been wanting one, this looks like a good one.

I saw it yes, looks awesome and don't see them often.... you will have to take it ;)

After I got my first AKB in hand today, I had to try for the Neem wood AKB! I'm crazy about this Bowie! :thumbsup:

Email sent!

Those larger bowies feel pretty fine in hand. I carry a micro bowie everyday I wear a belt which is more days than not, kind of feel nekkid without it.
I put some antler on mine cause I like antler. Actually did a couple and gave one away.
Before Yangdu had the micros made I carried a 10'' every day, the 7 or 8 is a lot more compact and convenient.

Back