Horton Knives....FIREARMS CHAT THREAD 3

mine is the old school m468.
ill pick up a rec556 upper when they come out.

those barrett boys are always up in you neck of the woods

a few shooters. no ak pics but i do have a few nice ones ill have to take some pictures of
DSCI0205.jpg

BRD,,,:D

Nice guns,,,:thumbup::thumbup:

Even we can buy that without permit overhere,,, I think,,, :thumbup:

But it'll probably cost an arm and a leg to get one here :(

Took my new S&W mod.41 to the range today and let loose some 30rnds at 25m ( = 27 yd and 1.02 '),,, I must say, it shoots darn good ! Apart from 1 round which ended too low and to the right in the 3 circle, and I blame too much oil in the barrel at the beginning for that one :D, I was very pleased with the result,,,

5393812942_d9aaefc451_z.jpg

5393215803_fc403733d5_z.jpg

5393215985_8ca414ff9d_z.jpg

5393813544_21bbf34ceb_z.jpg

I'm sure most shooters will have even better results with this pistol 'cause I'm not patient enough to be a really good shot :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for convincing me to buy the S&W :thumbup:

Wild cantaloupes beware, Chibbi has a gun. Nice shooting especially if you drink coffee, have a few kids, a few bunnies, a few dogs, a few hamsters, a few birds, a few fish, etc.:D Very cool gun and nice shooting Chibbi.:thumbup:

Guns r bad and kill people
People don't kill people
Guns kill people
And I know this is true becouse I seen it on tv and tv wouldn't lie the media is truthful

Yeah, the media is completely honest. Just like our politicians,,, :eek::D

I agree it said in revelation 21-8
And all liers shall have there part in the lake wich burnith with fire and brimstone wich is the second death

Sorry I was unawaire that the bullets were what kill people the media said guns but I have a few I keep in the safe I was scared it was going to jump at me and kill me I couldn't even sell them or open the safe for fear of my life

Back