Horton Knives....FIREARMS CHAT THREAD 3

;)
i just got her back today!!!

165695_1854096075877_1345061990_32099584_6354163_n.jpg

sorry for the shitty phone pic, camera...well, don't know where it is.

Heat!......

Dang Chibbi - I'm jealous. Haven't seen a 41 in a while...much less one for sale.

So, I should go for the S&W mod.41 out of those three choices ?

I've been swinging from the Walther to the S&W these last few days and can't make up my mind :confused:

I like the Walther 'cause it's based on the Baikal IZH-35M and everything made in Russia is built to last,,,

I like the S&W mod.41 for its ease of field-stripping to clean,,,

Choices, choices,,,,,

ps: ,,,and this is a gun I wont have to wait a million years for a permit either,,, I can put it on my license for sport shooting :thumbup:

So, I should go for the S&W mod.41 out of those three choices ?

I've been swinging from the Walther to the S&W these last few days and can't make up my mind :confused:

I like the Walther 'cause it's based on the Baikal IZH-35M and everything made in Russia is built to last,,,

I like the S&W mod.41 for its ease of field-stripping to clean,,,

Choices, choices,,,,,

ps: ,,,and this is a gun I wont have to wait a million years for a permit either,,, I can put it on my license for sport shooting :thumbup:

If you can get a 41 s&w - DO IT

No lying down with that 20 round mag,,, :D

ps: going to buy that S&W Mod.41,,, everyone I talk to is loving that gun, so,,,

That's what the 20 round drum is for. BTW, they also make a 30 round drum, but that might be over the top.:cool::D

[youtube]gESLOmz-4sc[/youtube]

That is amazing Brian!
lotta firepower

I wonder if they use that for Quail down in Tennessee

013.jpg

my acr thru a 3 day pat roger course

i just got done shooting one of the quals and i swore i smelled tacos , so i asked the camera dude . he just laughed and took a pic

a few shooters. no ak pics but i do have a few nice ones ill have to take some pictures of
DSCI0205.jpg

iv ran the acr thew a eag class and the billet mega, lwrci and RR thur tactical response classes. the 68 barret gets little loven though she to expensive

Back